Chapter 14

××Brianna in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
"Who the hell is in my room?!

"Hey Elise" Isaac jumps up, greeting the girl.

"What are you doing here?!" She yells.

"Stop yelling. And I'm just showing your new roommate around"

"Roommate?...since when" the girl looks at me.

"Since today, she just got enrolled" he says in my defense.

The girl then looks me up and down, but then back up to him.

"So...you with a nerd groupie now"

"Groupie?" I stand up from the bed.

"Yeah...if you're with him now. Your just a groupie"

"Well I'm not with him so.."

"Yeah we're not together" he says quickly after.

"Damn. You didn't need to say anything else" I look at him.

"I was just confirming" he turns to me.

"Yeah because of course you don't wanna be known for going out with a "good girl"

He sighs.

"Goodbye" I say, grabbing my stuff and leaving the two to argue.

*

"He must really don't like me if he quickly confirmed that we're not together" I say sadly, looking down.

"Awwe. Fuck him then" Bri rubs my shoulders.

"But I still like him Brianna...I never looked at anyone else besides him"

"I'm sure you can find someone else"

"Maybe like in forever. I just feel so insecure about myself now...like I'm too...ugly to be with him or for anyone to notice me"

"Babe, your not ugly. Your beautiful"

"It's hard to see that when no one

"It's hard to see that when no one...and I mean no one tells you, you are"

"Who cares about what they think Ray. Be you...and I know you'll find someone hot, smart and tall since I know you like em tall" she laughs.

I laugh a little.

"So don't worry about that fucker...he's a pretty boy and you know they get cocky because hoes go crazy for them"

"Yeah, let's just talk about something else..."

"Kay, where's Riley by the way?

"Sleep"

"Figures" she laughs.

"And where were you?"

"Over a friend of mine"

"Oh...do I know them?"

"No, he's this new boy I'm talking to"

"Oh. What he look like?"

"Lemme show you a picture" she pulls out her phone. "This was him today when I was at his crib...

 "This was him today when I was at his crib

"Mmmmm. Let me see" I take her phone, zooming in.

I scroll through the rest of the pictures of him, stopping at the one where I can actually see his full face.

"What's his name?" I ask, giving her back her phone.

"Andre but I call him Dre"

"Brianna where do you be finding these guys at?"

"If you have a Thug attraction like me, they're everywhere" she licks her lips.

"Mmm. But if you like thugs..don't you think they'll be kind of dangerous to hang around"

"Yeah...and that brings me to my.. confession" she sits up.

"Okay. I'm listening"

"Look I didn't cut Jacob off solely for that reason. Sure I was scared for my life but...I wanted to go and explore what other men had to offer. I adore Jacob but I just needed to switch it up, you know. And ever since that night at the party...I've gotten into guns actually. Like I love guns now, I read all about them at school, surprisingly they have books on em in the library--"

"Wait! Why is there those types of books at your school" I raise my eyebrow.

"Because my school is Lit honey" she says cocky.

"Bye Brianna. But keep going..."

"So yeah I like guns, weed of course, and money....I'm basically a pre- thugette"

"Great...my sister wants to be a Thug"

She gasps. "Maybe we could do it as a family business!"

"Uh hell to the no" I quickly deny.

"Oh Ray losses up. Think about the money....the boys....the bags of green" her eyes widen.

I laugh. Hoping that she isn't really serious about this.

"Look just give it some thought okay. But I'm about to go smoke and text the hoes" she says, getting up from the table.

"You are something Brianna..." I laugh watching her fade upstairs.