Chapter 53: Sincere

××Isaac in the MM××
-------------------------------------------------------
*The Next Day* (A'Raya's POV)

"So what do you think about me going up to Pennsylvania after I graduate?"

"Um, why are you going there again?" I ask her.

"Because Landon wants me to visit him for a change"

"Awwwe"

"Stop Ray..." she blushed, hiding her smile.

"Well that sounds like fun"

"Yeah but if I go, I won't be near my friends and family for a while..."

"Well, you gotta grow up some day right. Your 18 now,  go out and explore the word as an adult"

"Yeah..."

"But I have one question"

"Ok?"

"Be honest, how do you really feel about this Landon guy?"

"Well to be honest, its like deja vu with him. And its scaring me because you know I'm a lesbian now. But I don't know--he's just still attractive to me. I'm really looking at him in that way again..."

"Damn. He might turn you out again, sis"

"I know...and what am I gonna tell Leah? I turned her gay just for me to turn straight again. Its not fair to her, I feel like I robbed her of her... pureness..."

"Well, things happen you know"

She sighs. "I don't know how she's going to take that. Shit, she might even beat me up again. But this time by breaking one of my bones"

"Y'all one abusive couple"

"Nah...I'm a lover, not a fighter" she smiles.

"I just bet you are"

"Like your not, I bet you are to Isaac. But we just don't know"

"Me and him aren't even talking at the moment" I sip my Iced tea.

"Oouu. Trouble in paradise?"

"I guess. I really don't know if he's just playing me for a fool, like apparently he does to every other girl he's with"

"So he's a player?"

"Well that's what his ex said...and she's been with him more than I have"

"So what?... you just stopped talking to him?"

"Uh yeah. It was so awkward. His girlfriend caught us flirting and now they aren't together anymore. And when they were going back and forth, she told me that he'll just do the same to me once he gets bored"

"Damn. But Ray, you can't just go on what people tell you"

"But it's true Riley. He got bored with some slut-ass cheerleader and then moved to his now ex girlfriend, then got bored with her and moved on to me it seems"

"Do it to him then..."

"No. Why can't I just be loved and have a faithful relationship for a change" I give her a sad face.

"Awe. You will Ray, just gotta be patient and find him"

"Mhmm"

=1 Hour Later=🕓
*Door Bell Rings*