Chapter 45

××Brianna in the Media××
-------------------------------------------------------
*April 5th, 3 months Later*🕒🕒🕖
(Jamal's POV)

I walk up to A'Raya, who was standing in the doorway of the hospital room.

"Hey, how is she?" I ask, peaking in with her.

"She's good, still hasn't left his side" she says.

Looking at Brianna, I watch her rub her hands on the kid's forehead, rubbing down to his cheeks as he closed his eyes.

"She really does love him...doesn't she?" I stare at the way she looks at him.

"Yeah, I think he's the only one that she does love because I've never seen her this....caring. Its a shame for the baby she would've have though, she could've been a great mom"

"What happened to the baby?" I ask.

"She didn't tell you?....well she had a miscarriage just a week ago. But don't tell her I told you okay, let her tell you. Which she probably won't right now because she's really, heartbroken over it"

"So she wanted to keep it?"

"I guess......because when she told me, she just cried all over again. I think its because she got to hear the last heart beat...before you know"

"Awe...my poor little girls is just really going through it"

"Yeah.." she looks back in the room.

"Well how are you?"

"I'm good" she smiles.

"Great, I miss staying with y'all"

"Yeah, how's the apartment going?"

"Good good, still turning it into my man cave" I chuckle.

"Mm. Good luck with that daddy" she chuckles too.

(Brianna's POV)

"You okay?" I whisper, rubbing his head softly.

"Yeah" he opens his eye slightly.

I look away and grab his hand, to rub it with mine. I just wanted to give him my affection.

"You still mad at me?" I look back over to him.

"I don't know..."

"Well...I'm sorry for everything, you know"

"I know..."

"I really love you Jay" I rub his hand against my cheek.

"Love...you too"

"Brianna...can I talk to you for a minute" I hear my dad's voice. Ugh..

Giving his hand one last kiss, I get up and meet my dad outside the room. Me and him haven't talked in a while, since I still didn't like what he said about the whole Jacob situation. But I'm fine now and it's time to drop it.

"Afternoon" he says.

"Afternoon"

"How are you?"

"Good, I guess"

"I miss you" he smiles slightly.

"Miss you too..." I confess.

"I'm sorry okay, about trying to tell you who you can and can't love when your 20 years old now. But all I want is for him to treat you right, and by the way he came up to me that day...I didn't appreciate it..."