Chapter 91: Family Matters

××Isaac in the Picture××👇

---------------------------------------------------------*The Next Day* (A'Raya's POV)

*The Next Day* (A'Raya's POV)

Opening up the door to my house, I come inside, greeted by none other than my boyfriend himself. He had flowers in his hands, a box of heart shaped chocolates and wearing a formal vest.

"What's this?" I ask, looking around and seeing candles everywhere.

"I just wanted to show you that I love you...and that I'm sorry"

I smile and retrieve the flowers from him.

"I cooked for you and I was wondering if you'll have dinner with me tonight"

"Sure" I look him up and down in that vest. ...I'm a sucker for the suit and tie get up😍🎩👔👞👫

He takes my hand and leads me into our indoor patio, bringing me up to this romantic table set up. I almost cried right then and there, seeing how sweet it looked.

 I almost cried right then and there, seeing how sweet it looked

"You really cooked for me baby?" I cover my mouth, surprised.

"Yeah. You deserve it" he smiles.

I sit down my flowers and pull him into a hug, kissing him hungrily afterwards.

"You forgive my stupid ass?" he chuckles.

"Of course I do. I really appreciate this...and that your at least trying"

"Yeah...Love you"

"Love you too" I peck his lips again.

He pulls back my chair and let's me sit down before taking a seat himself.
"What is this?" I ask looking at my plate.

"Pork chops and brussels sprouts...since I know you like them"

"Mmhm" I cut my chops with my knife, taking a piece into my mouth.

"Oh my god" I gasp, with my mouth full, rolling my eyes back. ...it was so tender and seasoned just right😫

"You like it?" he looks up.