Chapter 63: Risk

Hey readers, I'm having trouble with my pictures in the MM all of a sudden. When I put a picture up and back out...it will be greyed out with Wattpad across the top. So for the MM I'm a just put it on top of the page instead of in the box😡 If anyone knows how to fix this or is having the same problem, please tell. Yall know how I feel about my pictures.😔
-------------------------------------------------------
××A'Raya in the Pic👇××

😔-------------------------------------------------------××A'Raya in the Pic👇××

*A week Later* (A'Raya's POV)

"I think I'm....pregnant"

"What?" he looks up from his cereal.

I nod and continue to eat, feeling...mixed feelings about being possibly knocked up.

"How you know?"

"Because I've been throwing up lately, specifically in the morning. My breast hurts and I've been peeing a lot too. All signs of early pregnancy and I would know because I'm a doctor" I shrug.

"Wow...um..I--I'm speechless" he stops eating.

"How would you feel about that..." I look down.

"I mean, I really wanted to wait to have a family. So that way we would both have stable careers and not still have to go to school"

"Yeah, I had those plans too"

"Damn. They wasn't kidding when they said it only takes one time"

"Well at least it was fun" I smile.

"Yeah...our anniversary was amazing. Too bad we gone have to start using condoms again"

"Mmhm. We wouldn't have to if you knew how to pull out in time" I sip my coffee mug.

"What can I say....my girl got some good 😻"

*On our Anniversary* (Isaac's POV)
*7:39 pm*

Sitting up on the bed, I watch as our bedroom door open, followed by A'Raya appearing in the door way. She smiled, only wearing a black bra and some black underwear to match.

"Damn. Don't you look nice" I smile at her, watching her come closer.

"Mm. Happy anniversary baby" she pushes me down on the bed, climbing on top of me.

We start to make out and I move one of my hands down to her rear, while holding down her back.

Breaking our kiss, I flip her over and get on top of her, grinding in between her legs.

"Mmmm" she breathes out loud, rubbing down my back.

"You liked that picture I sent you" I whisper.

"Mmm. That's what made me come home so fast" she chuckles.

"I bet. Now it's my turn to have some fun" I lift up, taking off her clothes.