Chapter 65: She's Alive?

××Jamal in the pic👇××

-------------------------------------------------------"Oh

"Oh...how did you get it?"

"From some stank ass bitch!" he gets up angrily.

I watch him throw his remote at the wall, filled with anger at this point

"That nasty ass hoe burned me! Now it fucking hurt when I pee and shit. All because she taking dirtyass dicks like its no tomorrow. And somehow it made it out around school that I'm burning, making the girls look at me disgusted. Man I'm so fucking embarrassed..."

"I'm so sorry Landon..."

"I miss having sexual relations. I'm a guy at the end of the day, I wanna be loved...held on to, looked up to yo. But now that everyone knows my business...a girl won't even look my way...like I'm infected or something. And with you, its worst because...I really want you so bad right now. Physically and sexually...I just wanna love you Lee"

"I know...but I'm just so confused" I bury my face in my arms.

"Don't be. Just do what you been doing before I called you" he begins to walk away.

"But I wanna love you too" I look up, feeling a tear pour down from my eye knowing that I can't deny the feelings I had for him as well. No matter how ashamed I was inside.

He looks down but comes back over to me, pulling me up and wiping my face. He then wraps me up in his arms and lays his head down on me.

"I'm not forcing you to turn straight okay...if you like girls then keep liking girls then"

"But I'm starting to like you all over again and that's why I'm confused yo"

"Well do whatever makes you happy...okay, I won't make that decision for you"

"Your not Landon. But... Lets just see how this plays out, you know. I don't mind if you touch or kiss me...its not like I didn't like it" I blush looking down.

"You sure?"

"Yeah...but just know I hate you now"

"Why?" he laughs.

"Your turning me out again" I say pulling his head down to me and kissing his lips.

(Jamal's POV) *2 Days Later*
*Phone Rings*

"Hello?" I say, answering the unknown number.

"Is this Jamal Allen?" a Male's voice ask me over the phone.

"Yeah and you are?"

"I'm Detective Murphy, I work for the County Police Department of California"

"Okay..." I say confused.

"I have some important news regarding your wife, Ivyene"

"I'm listening" I stand up from my chair, giving him my full undivided attention.

"She's alive...and sitting here in my office actually"

"What?" my eyes widen. "Please let me talk to her yo"

"I'm sorry Mr. Allen, she's requested to talk to you in person...not over the phone"

"Why she won't talk to me over the phone?"

"Sir, she's really...traumatized at the moment. But she's adjusting...in her own way. She really wants to keep a low profile too, that is why you can't tell anyone of her discovery. Not even the children you both share. She has asked me personally to contact you so that you can come and see her only...is that clear?"

"I understand. I won't tell a soul...but may I just ask...what happened to her?"

"Mrs. Allen was kidnapped and kept hostage until a few days ago. Luckily she came straight to the station to end this horrible tragedy"

"Fuck. I'm on my way up there...I'm catching the next flight" I say, gathering some money.

"I'll see you then"

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
Stay tuned to see Ivyene finally return back into the story😏

Man...I missed her😌