FlashBack: Mí Amor💗

*29 years ago*🕑🙈 (Ivyene's POV)

"Yes! Beautiful darlings! New faces in 3..2..1" the photographer takes the picture.

1" the photographer takes the picture

"Okay. Ms. Allen I will now take your individuals over here in 3 minutes"

"Yes Sir" I hop down from the car, giving the other two girls a hug as we engage in a little conversation. In mid sentence, I feel a quick tap on my shoulder, making me turn to face whoever it was.

"Sorry to disturb you but your husband is here Mrs. Allen" my assistant informs me.

"He is?" I blush. "You can send him in"

"Sure thing" she says before running off.

About a good few seconds later, Jamal's face appears into the room, making his way over to me as I smile. I loved the sight of my husband, it just always made me happy as if I had a high school crush.

"Good morning beautiful. I like how you didn't even wake me up to tell me you was leaving" he says, grabbing under my chin.

"You were sleeping babe, I just didn't wanna wake you"

"Well that's sweet of you, even though you cause me to be tired and all worn out. Nasty ass"

I blush and reach up to hug him, pressing his lips with mine before pulling back.

"Where's A'Raya?" I ask.

"In the car"

"Jamal!" I push him.

"Babe I'm kidding" he laugh. "Susanne has her back at the house" aka our Nanny.

"Yo. Don't play with me like that about my daughter"

"OUR daughter thank you very much. You know she's a daddy's girl anyways"

"But she never throws up on me" I stick out my tongue.

"Mrs. Allen, we're ready now!" the photographer comes back in the room, requesting me.

"I have to go" I peck his lips, going back over to the photo shoot and striking a pose.

Jamal steps back and stands on the sidelines, watching me closely with his hand under his chin. The photographer then takes a few shoots from back to back.

During the transitions, I couldn't help but to keep my eyes on my husband, blushing rosey red from his smile.

"Now a serious pose!"

Looking back into the camera, I block out all of my emotions and give a serious look, seeing the flash once again snap in my face.