Chapter 60: Pennsylvania

××Landon in the MM××
------------------------------------------------------
(Riley's POV)

"Landon?" I call out, seeing him turn around from the crowd of people in the airport.

He smiles and comes up to me, giving me a big-ass hug that lifts me up from off of the ground.

"Welcome to Pennsylvania babe. I'm so glad you came" he says, still holding me up as I wrap my arms and legs around his body.

"Yeah. I'm actually excited now" I smile down at him.

"Cool. So what you wanna see first?"

"Well I guess your school first.."

"Aight. Lets go" he takes my hand, grabbing my suitcase for me.

*3 hours Later*🕓

After showing me around the campus of Penn State University, where we toured his classrooms, the food court, the lounge and even his 2 bedroom dorm, he wanted to show me where he plays basketball of course.

He drags me into the empty basketball court, seeming so hype to show me this place.

"I have a home game coming up this weekend, you wanna come?" he asked.

"Sure. Where else would I go?"

"Thanks because I know you don't like basketball"

"Yeah, you lucky I like you"

"Oh really now?" He smiles, pulling me closer.

"Bye boy" I blush, feeling his hands around my waist.

"Sup Landon" some other boy comes up to us.

He lets me go and shakes his hand. "Aye wassup?"

"Nothing. Who's ya friend?" he looks at me.

"Oh this my girl" ...he claiming me now😍

"Awe shit. I thought you only loved basketball"

"You know me well then" he chuckles.

"Hey, wassup I'm Vinnie. I'm one of ya boyfriend's teammates. How come you never come to the games though?"

"Oh, I actually live in Miami, I'm just up here to visit. I'm Riley by the way" I hold out my hand.

"Oh. Well welcome to College State, Pennsylvania" he shakes hands with me.

"Thank you"

"Yeah but we about to go though, man. I'll see you at practice aight" Landon grabs my hand.

"Aight. Don't be late fool"

*Minutes Later*🕓

Unlocking the door back to his dorm room, he lets me inside while he closed the door behind us. I take off my jacket and sit down on his couch, watching him come over and sit besides me.