1; a lot of moving

Violet's P.O.V.

Oi, having a lot of things in life at one hand is too much for me to handle.

From having your abusive boyfriend FINALLY leaving me alone for good to working at the CD rock shop I loved and at my dad's bakery was like, one jumbled ball of the worst things for me to deal with.

While trying to clean my bedroom, I heard a loud truck coming down the street, in which caught my attention when I saw some, and by some, I mean two cars, coming to park next door.

I figured this must've been the new neighbors moving next door to me, and my mom was telling me to try to get to know the new people by talking.

Talking... that's a tough thing for me to do since I got a shy/scared type of courage for me to see in my eyes. Reason I don't talk as much in social is because of what I may say come out stupid or make other people look at me crazy, weird, or just a freak because of my past childhood.

It was all thanks to my sisters, Jade and Sapphire. They were just one of the best/worst sisters to have because they act sorta like me, but talk a lot.

Jade's the second born, and Sapphire's the youngest. Jade is currently 23, working her dream as a drummer with partially given credit of her group, which is gaining success.

Sapphire is 17, and she is in high school, trying to be a photographer. The coincidence? Sometimes, she says she wishes she never existed because of her suckish life. Hon, there's a lot more coming in your life, at just 17?

Being 26 is like, what am I going to do in my life? I tried to do college my best, but I couldn't major in something I liked, so I just tried to be a full time worker, but people wouldn't really see me like that. They would see me as like, a girl that loves to sing, and that is true.

Singing is a key in my life, but I'd rather keep it a secret because I'm scared of crowds looking at me with all eyes, and I sorta wished that I never had a fear of that.

"Vi! Mom says you have to go help out with the groceries!" Jade said opening my door. "Oh, yeah, I'm gonna get you the chocolate from my friend as well. Don't eat it all so quickly, your stomach's gonna hurt bad like last time."

I sighed and looked at my phone for the time. "Okay, I'll be down in a sec."

Jade left the door opened and walked away in her typical outfit.

By typical, I mean hippie. She likes to wear, no, LOVES, to wear beanies so much. It's crazy with her little closet spot of them all slanted against each other, just laying there along with her flannels and ripped jeans and converse/nike/vans/adidas/whatever the hell she has in there.

I'm usually whatever looks good, I take it and have it for me. Sapphire's more of whatever I want to wear. One day, she'll look emo, and the next, it'll be sassy girl, and it'll continue on and on forever.

Oi, my family is so weird.

I left my room in my outfit on since I was going to go hangout with a friend later on and went outside to the house.

For some reason, mom wasn't here, and I looked at my phone and back at Jade's car.

"Jade!" I shouted through the window of her car.

She looked and rolled it down before I said "Mom isn't here."

"She's on her way!" she yelled. "I'll see ya soon!"

Jade took off with the music blasting before I sighed and stood outside before catching my eye on a guy with crazy red hair.

He looked pretty cool from a distance, and I could tell he was really exhausted from the trip. Some others also came out and surrounded him before they walked inside the house with boxes.