47; help isn't enough

Violet's P.O.V.

I was feeling all choked up on the fact Halsey was really making me feel all scared on when she has me all cooped up on her trying to ruin my life with her threats. She just can't stop the fact I'm dating Josh still, and my own mind keeps telling me to go back and fight the choking on the day she did so.

"Hon," Josh said kissing my cheek.

I looked at him, realizing that I was thinking so much.

"You sure you're okay?"

I stared at his shirt peak, and my eyes moved to the dressing room.

"Yeah..." I said. "Focus on the performance tonight..."

Josh looked at me with him moving his head in front of my face to meet perfectly.

"I'd rather leave that behind than you," he said sternly. "No way I have a performance more important than you."

I smiled before resting my head on his chest before he softly kissed my head.

The door flung open to reveal Tyler, and he said "Josh, let's a go! We got our cue."

Josh sighed before getting up and looking at me. "You want to come by the stage?"

I nodded before Josh took my hand and walked out of the dressing room, having Tyler follow behind.

We got over by the usual, and Jenna said "Hey guys!"

I kept staring at the ground before Jenna said "I'll take the hi back as the silence."

"Sorry," Josh said. "Violet's still scared."

Jenna took her hand and held mine before I sighed and Josh kissed my lips with him kneeling in front of me.

"Love ya," he said before running with Tyler.

I smiled before Jenna side-hugged me and said "Halsey ain't gonna do anything. Don't worry so much, okay?"

I looked at her before touching cheeks with her and smiling all good.

*AFTER THE SHOW*

My eyes peered to Josh and Tyler coming all tired, and I smiled with Tyler hugging Jenna so violently and sweaty.

"Heyyy!" Josh said hugging me. "Sorry for being so exhausted and sweaty on you. Just really making the show perfect."

"It's fine," I said.

Josh let go before I rubbed the sweat off my cheek and Josh kissed me before Tyler said "Wanna meet up after a little after shower?"

"Goodie!" I said.

Everyone laughed when I said that, and I sighed before Josh kissed my neck and said "I love you."

I started laughing too before we all walked to the dressing rooms and settling it.

Josh opened the door before throwing his hat on the couch and jumped on the couch with his body angled all weird.

Josh's P.O.V.

Violet giggled a bit before I looked at her and she said "You gots to get in shower. That way, we can get Taco Bell! Or we go to Chipotle."

I laughed before getting up and saying "We can go ahead and eat something else."

Violet sorta gave me a sexual look before saying "Your a bad person."

I snarled at her before she blushed hard, and I kissed her.

We kept kissing more and more before I put my hands on her jeans and unbuttoned them before pulling them off and smiling all sexually.

We eventually landed in the shower, and Violet was already naked before I saw her start it and rinsed her hair before flipping it and biting her lip.