69; death part 2

Violet's P.O.V.

*1 WEEK LATER*

I was feeling sorta out of place with what was gonna happen with my dad's bakery since he is gone, and he told me I was gonna run the place.

For now, it was going to be so, but I don't know how about this tour going ahead and finishing up with Josh and Tyler.

Sapphire was feeling a little bit better, but she was still moody with her school stuff and personal life.

Jade had felt so awful about not knowing about mom and dad until she finished the concert. She said she's cancelling the rest of the tour and just taking a break until she can get back to normal mode. Until then, she's just gonna run the bakery.

Jenna's been smushing me with kisses and hugs, trying to make me feel comfortable with someone holding on without Josh being there.

Josh and Tyler had a interview to deal with while I decided to stay at the bakery with Jenna.

"You feel really okay to help out here?" I asked Jenna.

"Totally!" she said putting on the gown. "I'm just here to help you feel fine until we can deal with the funeral. It's gonna be a little hard to deal with this, so I'm gonna have us do something adventurous afterwards."

I nodded at her sentence. 

The funeral was tomorrow, and I felt a little scared to do the speech since the family was going to be there, and Josh, Tyler, and Jenna were going to be there for my vouch since they really are sad for me to deal with this.

Josh's P.O.V.

Tyler and I were done with the interview before Tyler said "Hey, can I talk to you dude?"

"Sure, what's up."

He looked around before saying "You think Violet might be all right doing her speech. You know she has her little fear of talking in public."

"It's her family with her," I said. "There's no way she could be scared of her own family, and especially with her comfortable with us being there, it might help her out."

"All right," Tyler said. 

He patted my back before saying "Sorry for you to try and help her out. It must be hard."

I sighed before saying "I tried to help her out with buying her flowers and that brand new ukulele I got her."

Tyler stopped me and said "You got her a new one?"

I nodded. "It has our names incarnated in the ukulele."

Tyler smiled before saying "You do care about her."

I rolled my eyes at him before walking away with me mumbling to a song.

*SKIP TIME*

I got home from my run and sighed before feeling a little confused on it being sorta dark in the place.

Usually Violet has the blinds open a bit, but it was too dark for me to even be comfortable with.

I did so with changing all the blinds and stuff before I saw Ava there, sitting on the couch.

"Jesus, you scared me..." I said jumping after seeing her.

Ava sighed before looking at me.

"You went for a run?" she asked me.

I nodded before asking "Why are you in here? How did you even?"

Ava said "Your key is easy to find. Under the mat?"

I sighed before saying "Look, Violet isn't dealing with her current situation right now."

Ava nodded before getting up and walking to the door. "Just tell her... I send my best wishes..."

She smiled a little weirdly before leaving, and I went to go take a shower really confused.

----------------------------------

he was shooketh