90; a normal life

the amount of effort i'm going to do with the rest of this story now

josh and violet are engaged now!!

let's see how it'll continue

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*JUNE 26th, 2017*

I woke up in a little fashionably shocking way.

I've never been able to see this type of thing.

There was confetti all over the place, empty beer bottles and cans on the counter and tables. Even some friends of Tyler and Josh's were all passed out on the floor while I was on the couch surprisingly fine without anyone wrong.

Josh was nowhere to be seen, but Tyler was on the couch slouched on the armrest while Jenna was snuggled into him.

My eyes peered over to see the ring on my finger...

Oh my god, that's why.

The party, it was all for the proposal!

I couldn't believe why I was so stupid to even think at that moment.

I got off the couch to stretch and go check in the room to see Josh in the bed, but with him facing ON the bed.

My legs felt wobbly at this point, and I got on the bed to see him look a little bit before giving up.

"Josh?" I asked in my soft voice.

He turned around before seeing me, and he smiled with the spot of me instantly.

"Hey..." he said in his morning voice.

I rubbed his hand before saying "Why are you in here and I'm out there?"

Josh groaned before sitting up and saying "You wanted to do something out there while I got tired and felt a little bit like crap with the drinking and stuff."

I sighed and rubbed his face before squishing it and smiling.

"You enjoy doing that when I'm tired, huh?" he said.

I nodded before he pulled me in and started trailing kisses on me while I kept laughing with his little tickling too.

"Josh!" I said with him tickling my stomach.

I luckily got him to stop before I kept laughing with him laying there, and I looked at him still looking at me.

"Hi," I said, making him smile more.

"Hi."

I smiled before blushing and asked "What are you staring at?"

"You."

His response felt a little bit perfect before I pinched his cheeks and said "Figures."

He smiled and kissed me before hugging me and rubbing his cheek on mine.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too..." his voice was just... OMG.

*LATER ON*

My heart was sorta racing since I haven't been out in public without no one to secure me from being surrounded by fans and such.

"So... how's been the whole announcement?" Jade asked.

I sighed and said "It's fine... I never would've expected to have it all such a surprise though."

Jade smiled and sipped her coffee. "It was a good one though."

I nodded and leaned back on the chair before Jade asked "So... what's happening now?"

My eyes looked at her before back at the table. "Oh, just normal living so far. I don't know about the music stuff, but... you know, it's just a few hits and whatnot."

Jade nodded.

I felt like she was sorta butting in on something.

So I asked.

"Huh?" Jade said. 

"You seem like you want to know when this is all going down, right?"

Jade looked more happier when I got it, and I sighed before she said "You know we got to get a lot of people getting in this, right?"

"Jade... you might as well be the one person helping out this whole thing. Don't forget about Jenna too since she's been texting me more about what to do."

I heard my phone go off, and I looked to see it was Jenna again.

I showed Jade my phone, which made her believe it.

"All right then..." 

----------------------------------

tbh, i'm just adding more words to make it better and whatnot, you know?

sooner the better for the marriage

:D