79; Gulf Shores, Alabama

Violet's P.O.V.

It was already the start.

The start of the last section of the dang tour.

My heart was sorta going all over the place since I was wondering what everything was going to be after the whole concerts and enjoyment were done for and how Josh and Tyler enjoyed their lives.

"Girl!" Sapphire shouted, making me jump a little.

I looked at her all confused. "Yes?"

"What you thinking hardcore about?"

I shook my head and stared out the window.

"Life?"

I nodded.

"Same."

Sapphire was sorta bugging me right now, and I looked to see Tyler playing his Nintendo Switch while Josh was eating his cereal in the morning, having his yellow hair all fuzzy.

"Josh?" I said in my soft voice.

He looked at me with a mouthful of cereal, and he opened his eyes to see mine.

God he looked so cute.

I smiled and asked "Are Sapphire and Jade able to come by the stage with me?"

Josh nodded with his hair going on his face, and continued eating while enjoying his cereal.

"Can we go on stage with them?" Sapphire asked.

I shook my head and said "Security is extra, and may confuse you being a fan."

Sapphire groaned and fell back on the seat of the couch before Josh picked his bowl and sat by me before I laughed at his little enjoyment.

"What?" he said in a mouthful still.

"You..." I said.

I kissed his cheek before he rolled his eyes smiling and butted heads with mine.

"Are you gonna re-dye your hair?" Josh said.

I nodded. "Yeah, it'll be a surprise tho. You'll see."

Josh was left clueless when I smiled at him, and he just nodded and kept eating his cereal.

"What about being in the crowd?" Sapphire says out of nowhere.

I groaned and leaned on the pillow while Josh kept eating.

What a way Josh.

*SKIP TIME*

My ears were ringing since I was blasting the music from earlier a bit too much, and I wondered how much Josh would listen to his music.

Right now was a special time to go on stage with everything being all set up for the Hangout Festival.

It was going to be cool to have my sisters here watching from the side.

"So, Jade," I said out of the quiet.

She looked at me. "I assume that you're done with the tour?"

She nodded and said "It'll just be for this whole, and I don't even know if it'll work out with all of us doing our own things, you know?"

I nodded at her response.

"I wanna just hang out with my sisters, and have to NOW look at the bakery since... well, it's my choice to run the bakery."

"I never understood that," Sapphire said. "Why is Jade taking over instead of Violet? Violet's the oldest one and Jade is just a few years."

"I don't have a boyfriend," Jade said. "Violet's enjoying her life, and Josh even said about the whole marriage thing."

Jade covered her mouth after saying that, and I said "Wait... what."

Jade smiled and said "You know I lie sometimes, right? It's just a joke, Josh wouldn't even plan it either."

I looked at her even more shocked, and Jade walked away before Sapphire stood next to me and said "Just as shocked as you are."

My eyes widened and I looked at the floor.

Was Josh really going to do that? Marry me?

*CONCERT*

Everyone was screaming so loudly, and I was sorta happy at the fact that I haven't heard these much cheers in a while.

Well, after what Ava did to me.

Sapphire and Jade were eager just as much as I was, and I felt a little bit more happy that Josh was doing his thing like all normally.

☆♡♤☆♡♤

The concert was amazing.

Josh was tired.

He snuggled all on me at night, even though I never asked him about the marriage.

  ☆♡♤☆♡♤  

----------------------------------

Well, uh... that one part with the stars and everything else was just a cute time skip, or something like that...

Um, well...

Next sort of parts are going to be a little bit lazy, so...

I'm sorry.