30; a day w/o him part 2

let's continue!! ❤️❤️

---------------------------------- 

Violet's P.O.V.

*5:30 PM*

I was already dealing with this emptiness of day without Josh pretty fine, and I can tell I was trying my best to not even think of him. It just hurts to remind myself of seeing a face in my head, so I have to think of cats. In which, that will make me think of Josh since he loves cats. Oh my god, I wish Josh was back with me.

I did promise for a little while, and I really need to make up with him ASAP.

The door opened before I sipped on my tea and set it down before asking "Can I help you?"

"I need a few loaves along with a small coffee, no sugar," the guy said.

I typed the prices in the register before saying the price and handing the loaves over by him and telling another worker to make a coffee.

He waited by the other side before I leaned onto the stove that was off and kept sipping on my tea.

That's when my dad came around the corner and saw me. "Vi?" he said.

I turn to see him before he motioned me to go to the back. I can tell he was gonna set me straight, but I wasn't even in the mood to deal with it, so I had to suffer more.

"Cover for me for a sec!" I said to the friend worker before she nodded and I went in the back.

There were still boxes closed or sealed of stuff we had, and my dad said "You okay?"

I sorta got triggered when he said that, but I hid it with a "Yeah, I'm okay..."

He couldn't tell if I was telling the truth or not, so he asked "This isn't about your mom, right?"

"No, dad!" I said sorta annoyed. "We settled that issue a while."

"Not this recent, the REAL incident..."

He reminded me of that, and I almost got emotional before he said "Okay, okay... I didn't mean to remind you of that, okay? It was a mistake."

I sniffed before feeling my cheeks for any tears. It was clear. Thank god.

"It's just a little weird to not be with Josh," I admitted. "I mean, it's not wrong for me to still want him back after we broke up, right?"

My dad shook his head before admitting "I was like you when your mom couldn't bare of dealing with me at times. She couldn't handle my little thing of things over other stuff."

"True..."

He leaned on the wall before asking "Sapphire's been giving you a hard time, huh?"

I nodded before he saw me looking down. "Violet, don't get mushy now..."

Mushy... That word sorta got me since I use it with Josh, and Josh returned the favor to me whenever we were in bed. or snoodling. Now that my dad said it, I couldn't handle the little feelings coming to me.

My dad got off the wall before hugging me while I fell onto him and he said "It'll be okay. I'm sorry for trying to make you feel better."

"Nooooo..." I said in my little voice like I how talked to Josh. "You're trying to be a good pa, and I love that you do. It's just a little heartbreaking what I'm trying to handle after the little stuff from the previous relationship."

He looked at me before saying "Thank god Josh isn't hurting you, that's a good thing."

I laughed before I heard the door open and my dad raised his eyebrows at me before I went over to the counter to help who was there.

Josh's P.O.V.

"-you tell me why that has to deal with the fact he jumped into the pool without any trunks!" Tyler said laughing.

Jenna and Tyler were having fun while I was in the room of their house, trying to make my mood feel any better.

It still wasn't even helping without me imagining what Violet was doing.

My eyes peered over to the recording thing by Tyler's dresser, and I saw it was open still, so I looked inside to see that was something on it.

I took out the little note saying:

For Josh

This was Violet's handwriting, and I could tell she made it before we had the little situation.

I put on the little CD of what Violet left me and I listened to it.

It started off soothing and a little upbeat with her voice harmonizing.

Then the lyrics came into it: (THIS IS ONE OF ARIANA GRANDE'S SONGS, I'M JUST IMAGINING VIOLET MADE IT ♡♡)

I've been thinking 'bout you
Yeah, I been missing you
Where the hell are you, oh, when I need you?
I could still hear your voice
I ain't got no choice, cause I'm here all alone
I know I can't wait 'til you get home

It kept going with it before I could her voice getting higher and more meaningful into her words. I could feel tears coming into my eyes when I remember the old stuff with her before more of it came and made me feel more emotional.

Baby, I don't want no one, no one else
So hurry, cause I need some, need some, need some help
And I'll be waiting patient, patiently
Cause I don't have you here with, here with, here with me
But at least I have the memory

My eyes started to go down before I closed my eyes and started crying hard before I heard Jenna ask "Josh, you okay?"

I realized my little weak self at the moment, so I made myself feel a bit more tougher with me clearing my throat and saying "Yeah, I'm good."

That sorta made it a lie with my lie a little choked up before Jenna said "You heard Violet's song?"

I turn to her with my red eyes and stained tears on my face before I nodded and looked down.

She came over by me before saying "She told me that it was for your birthday, but she forgot. I think she forgot still too..."

My eyes turn to the CD player before I took it out and held the CD in my hand.

"I'm gonna tell her..." I said.

"Hmm?" Jenna said a little confused.

"I can't handle this separation..."

She looked at me confused before I got off the bed and went over to my phone charging and took it off before seeing the lock screen of Violet and I.

My head started to pound with seeing the messages of what I was gonna tell Violet.

  ----------------------------------

oiiii 😬

the two parter ended!😪

k, so...😶

more to come!😂😂

byyyyeee!✌️