8; almost time

Violet's P.O.V.

After the talk with Josh, we went back to the hotel room to see Tyler and Jenna all against each other for their time being.

I giggled before Josh shushed me and tiptoed over to them before screaming "WAKE UP!!!"

Tyler and Jenna woke up all frantic and Jenna hit her head on the edge of the coffee table before saying "Oww.... oh my god..."

Josh continued laughing before I said "I think you should've moved the coffee table outta the way."

Tyler held his chest before seeing Jenna on the ground and went to her. "You're an idiot, you know that?" he said holding Jenna's head.

Josh shrugged before walking away and I asked "Is she okay?"

Jenna groaned and Tyler said "She'll be good, just... Make sure Josh doesn't scare you that hard, that's all."

I nodded and walked to my room while seeing Josh slumped on there and looking all cozy. "My, my... I think I caught something incredibly adorable standing in the door frame. I wonder who that girl is..." Josh said before getting up.

My smile came to show before Josh lifted me up and twirled me around before we crashed on the bed happily.

"Let's go to bed, okay?" I said looking at him. "You got to be ready for tomorrow..."

Josh nodded and took his hat off before throwing it on the counter, knocking off the perfume of mine on the ground before I checked to see any cracks.

"Oi, it's okay..." I said picking it up and placing it on the counter before getting hit in the face with Josh's t-shirt.

I held it before seeing him smiling at me. "You're childish... I can tell by how much you enjoy your little hangout earlier..." I said throwing it on the ground before I took my shoes off and went to the bathroom to change.

Once that was done, I saw Josh adjust his shorts before he blew his hair out of the way and went in bed. I followed in with him after grappling onto him and he laughed before tickling me.

"Stop!" I said through laughter. "I can't stop-." It kept making me laugh more and more before Josh stopped and sighed before I looked at him.

He kissed my cheek before holding me and saying "I love you, Vi."

"I love you too..." I said sorta happy he said it again. "What time do we leave for the concert?"

"5 pm..."

He fell asleep before I closed my eyes and felt him pinch my side making me giggle before he rested his hand on my side and leaned onto me a bit more.

He was just so... perfect.

*MORNING*

I woke up dazed a bit, and I looked to see Josh still sleeping, but he wasn't holding me as much. This was pretty good since I could sneak out and make some breakfast for everyone.

I got out of bed slowly and sprayed before leaving the room with Josh fumbling in bed.

Once in the kitchen, I saw Tyler and Jenna not at the living room where they slept at before Josh scared them last night. It was pretty funny, to be honest.

I took out the eggs, bacon, and bread before turning on the toaster and putting the bread slices in.

I cracked the eggs and mixed them before throwing the bacon on the pan along with what I put on for music.

That's when one of the Fifty Shades Darker songs came on, and I groaned before turning on Bluetooth from my phone to the radio and putting on Lane Boy.

I was already familiarize with all of their songs since I've been listening when Jenna and I hanged out. It took her almost a few months before knowing all the songs of {|-/}. You should at least know the symbol.

Once I put it on a low volume for me to hear, I continued on to making the breakfast.

From out of nowhere, I heard a voice come from what seemed to be Jenna coming into the kitchen. Her hair was sticking up and she looked half asleep, and she smiled before walking over to investigate.

"You making breakfast?" she asked me.

I nodded and moved the bacon out of the pan and flipped them before Jenna sighed and said "I'm getting the first serving, I don't care if Josh or Tyler beg."

I laughed when she said that. "Okay, promised for guarantee..."

Jenna smiled and walked over to the bathroom before closing the door and I finished with the eggs before placing them on a plate.

"What is that smell?!" I heard Tyler shout loudly. "I know for a fact that isn't Jenna!"

Lane Boy was already on the crazy drumming part before I seen Josh come out of the room tired and rubbing his hair out of his face. He looked so cute getting out of bed, and I wondered if he felt a bit rubbish seeing me all perky and happy with his tired old self.

He smiled and walked over before planting kisses on me while I giggled and tried to fight out of his grip.

"You cooking breakfast for the fam?" he said touching my forehead with his.

"Yep... I mean, why not, righht?" I said smiling.

He closed his eyes and kissed me for one more time before taking the plate by the counter before I said "That's Jenna's!"

Josh stuck his tongue out before Jenna opened the bathroom and saw the plate in Josh's hands. "Ummm... Where is you going with my breakfast plate?" she said sorta serious and funny.

Josh shrugged and said "I'mma eat it. You jealous?"

Jenna let her grip go before she asked me "Make mine better than his!"

I laughed and went back to cooking before another song played.

Josh's P.O.V.

*SKIP TIME*

Ever since breakfast, the rest of us headed out before going to the concert pretty early to get everything ready and whatnot. Violet wanted to get some merch before going so she can truly support the love for the band.

Violet chose some shirts, bracelets (even though she had some), more beanies, and other Hot Topic stuff.

She took all her stuff and went to the counter before saying "Before you ask, I just got to get ready for the concert tonight."

The girl behind the counter smiled and looked at me before freaking out. "Oh my god!! Josh!! It's really you!"

She basically almost had a heart attack, and she calmed down before saying "I'm first to say in here that I'm a fan of you and Tyler's music! I've been expecting to see you at the concerts, but I never would've guessed in real life!"

I smiled and said "Well, that's what happens when it comes to having a girlfriend getting merch..."

She almost had a spasm when she heard girlfriend, and Violet looked at me before mouthing "Fans like this all the time?"

I shrugged before turning it to a nod, and Violet smiled before saying "Um, I'm sorry if you wanted to date him..."

She gasped before the other girl said "I got it, she's got to have her moments right now..."

Violet nodded and held her hands together before we left the store and then the mall to go get ready for the concert.

omg, it has been a struggle today (4/4/17) 😭

why, you may ask? I had to take another big test before I have to take it my next year in high school... 😮

oi, so much work...😴

I'm about to be going on SPRING BREAK SOON!!!!😍😍😍😍

I'll definitely be uploading more...☺️

anywho,

byyyeeee! ✌️