37; pain

more and more joshie

can't hate, right? 😂

right 😙

---------------------------------- 

Josh's P.O.V.

*NEXT MORNING*

After what happened in Moscow, I felt a bit tired and aching from all this running and pounding on the drums since my hands were sorta cut from the drumsticks being gripped so hard on myself.

I opened my eyes to see Violet curled up on her side above the covers instead of underneath on her little blanket over her before I took a peek at my hands to see some cuts and dried red marks on them.

My feet were feeling a bit aching when I sat on the edge of the bed to go wash my hands before I slowly took each step and made sure I was good.

My red hair freshly dyed again since I still kept my head all better until later on.

After looking, I went over back to the bed to check it was already 7:00 AM, and I rubbed my eyes before laying back down to go closer to Violet.

It was sorta hard to get her under the covers before I successfully did so and snoodled up on her with my nose touching her cheek.

I gently rubbed her hands with mine before she groaned softly and adjusted before moving closer to me while I smiled.

"You still tired?" I asked her.

She slowly responded with a yes, and I sighed before saying "Okay."

I rested my hair close to Vi's before falling asleep.

*LATER*

"Josh?" I heard a voice say.

I slowly opened my eyes before seeing Violet awake a bit fully. Her hair was a little messy before she rubbed my cheeks and said "Yay, you're awake."

Judging from how bright the day was, I asked "What time is it?"

"Noonish?" Violet said pretty quickly before checking her phone.

She nodded before getting off the bed to have Tyler kicked in the room and said "Good morning!"

I sighed before covering my head under the covers with Tyler saying "Josh! Come on! We need to prepare again like yesterday! We just hope to not get any terrible threats this time, okay?"

I moved my hand above to give a thumbs up before Tyler left the room and Violet said "He's gone."

My head popped out slowly before Violet giggled and went over to the dresser to grab something.

Violet's P.O.V.

I sighed before looking at Josh still in bed and said "You wanna go ahead and do the checking? You don't want Chris triggered."

Josh groaned before saying "I just wanna be in bed all day with you."

Those words meant a little offering before I turned around and said "You do know you got concerts to perform at, sir. I need you to do your best at being the best!"

Josh smiled before getting out of bed and walking slowly over to me. "Your feet hurt?"

He nodded before kissing me and twirling me around before I asked "You wanna eat lunch? It's technically time."

"Sure," he said through another kiss before planting more.

*SKIP TIME*

I was in Josh's dressing room, trying on Josh's shirts he had before I had a knock at the door.