45; Providence

okay

i'm legit sorta a bit moody now since the Manchester bombing from yesterday (5.23.17) 😭

if you guys don't know, I love Ariana Grande hella much, and it scared me to see this happen out of nowhere 😢❤️

it sorta got me emotional to see all the deaths 🦋

this is just wrong for teenagers and even kids to experience this, and it's scary to have Ariana deal with this too 💯

anywho, sorry for bringing this up since i've been trying to cope with this happening... ❤️

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*17th of January*

It was already the day of continuing the tour, and I was so pumped for this feeling to come back. Even though I wasn't even performing, I felt a little bit mushy to hear all the fans wanting me to come out and take photos with them like how I do before the show even begins.

"Are you sure you'll be all right with this performance tonight?" I asked Jade over FaceTime.

Jade was pretty good now since she's been recovering perfectly normal, and she has a scar now from her lip since that was the mark from her attack from the fan.

"I'm fine!" Jade said smiling. "Just worry about Josh, that's all."

"Okayy..."

She smiled at me before saying bye to me, and we hung up before I sighed and hugged my legs on the couch in the dressing room of Josh's.

There was a knock before I said in my soft voice loudly "It's open!"

The door opened to see Tyler there in his outfit for the intro, and I waved before saying "Josh is still getting ready, if you're wondering."

"Good," Tyler said adjusting his tie. "I hate wearing these."

I smiled before looking at my promise ring from Josh. "You making it a real deal?"

I looked up to see Tyler questionable. "What? The promise?" I said showing him the ring.

He nodded.

I nodded after him.

Tyler smiled before saying "You know, I never would've guessed you tour with us and be Josh's girlfriend for this long. You were just his neighbor before he went all soft for you, and I could tell that first day of coming inside your dad's bakery."

"Really? I thought it took him a while..."

Tyler laughed hard, trying to make it sarcastically before shaking his head. "Oh nononono! He loved you at first sight!"

A door opened before I saw Josh in his outfit before seeing Tyler and I talking.

"Hola, amigo and amiga," Josh said smiling cheesily.

He sat next to me before I said "What took you a while?"

Josh looked to the door before saying "I had to go use the bathroom. A lot of guys got to go sometimes, you know?"

Tyler and I met eye contact before Tyler looked at Josh, and Josh looked at me before seeing Tyler and we all felt a little confused.

"All right," Tyler and I said in unison.

We both looked at each other before I turned to Josh and said "I think you guys got to perform pretty soon, and I never got a chance to do this too!"