94; dun & dun

omg omg omg omg omg xinfinity

this.

is.

the.

last.

part.

so sorry to have it come down now.

i will try to make this the most cutest way to end :D

;-; that's a crying face

----------------------------------

Josh's P.O.V.

*NEXT DAY*

My eyes were beaming at how much light was in the room, and I could tell it was somewhat a shock to see all the little happiness yesterday.

I turned to see Violet still sleeping, and I got close to her before she groaned and moved a little before having her yellow hair drooping over her face.

"Vi?" I said to have her wake up.

She looked a little before seeing me, and she rubbed her eyes before saying "Hola."

I smiled and kissed before I stopped and said "How'd you like yesterday?"

"Uh... how can I say..." Vi said wondering. "Amazing!"

She seemed like she was a little amazed, and I said "I've been thinking about something..."

She looked at me when I said my little starter.

"I'm thinking of just buzzing the yellow off," I said.

Violet's eyes widened by the hearing of the exact words that came out of my mouth.

"Really?" she said concerned. "Are you really wanting to do that?"

I nodded before Violet smiled and said "Hold on a sec!"

She got out of bed and went into the bathroom to pull out a box of the Good Dye Young and it was the Narwhal color.

"Another color?" I said.

She nodded before putting it back and closing the door.

"You want some breakfast? Husband?" she said smiling.

Husband... Oh my gosh, it sounded so weird, but it was going to be like that.

"Sure, wife."

She shivered a little bit after hearing it, and nodded.

My hair fell on my forehead before I moved it out of the way. This was why I wanted to just have a buzz like how Tyler has his.

Violet's P.O.V.

I got to the kitchen before reaching the counter to my phone charging and I saw a text just came.

My eyes got big when I saw it was all the photo gallery of the pictures from yesterday at the wedding and the fireworks and whatnot.

It seemed like heaven memories to have in my heart now. It was going to be completely happy now since Josh was here. Josh was always going to be here.

I closed my eyes to walk over to the window and smiled just from the thought of seeing Josh in my mind and remembering all those little fun things we did in the past.

For some reason, it seemed like it was a long shot and whatnot. I felt a little bit like Josh was the most smartest person to do all the talking in the past before I got more comfortable with being around all the people I love today.

Plus, I have never seen Jordan get all emotional before, but... Brother love.

Jade and Sapphire were happy too, and I couldn't believe Jade actually sang Tyler's cover of Can't Help Falling In Love. My heart was literally full of joy for her speech too, and Sapphire's as well before Sapphire actually showed photos of the past childhood I had and then Jade's and then hers.

That's when I saw the little photo of Josh and me all snuggled up on each other while Josh was kissing me.

A lot of lips were on me yesterday all over my face, ranging to only Josh.

Thank god.

Josh was kissing me on the cheek, lips, head, and I exchanged the things too since there were so many photos to have of just us.

Jenna was there too, and so was Tyler, and the other family members too.

That's when my phone went off to see Josh's mom calling me, and I answered within a second.

"Hello?" I said in the phone.

"Violet!" Josh's mom said all happily. "I just wanted to say good morning and hope you could have some morning breakfast with the family!"

I smiled and said "Okay. Just like only Ashley, Abby, and Jordan?"

"No! I mean Jade, Sapphire, Jordan, Ashley and all the others!"

My heart got bigger before I said "Okay... I'll tell Josh the change of breakfast plans."

We said bye and I hung up to go over to Josh on the bed and on his phone.

"Momma called and she wants to have breakfast!" I said. "Let's get a ready."

Josh looked and said "All right, perfect time for it then."

I smiled and got some clothes before feeling Josh behind me and hugging.

"I love you..." he said softly. "And I am so happy to get that wedding over with since the attention was killing me."

"Right?" I said laughing.

Josh laughed too before we went in the shower and got ready to go have breakfast.

You know, it goes to show you.

You never know who could marry you, and it could be someone quite famous nor even a little unknown. It's just a gift to at least have someone like Josh.

Josh Dun and Violet Dun, together.

Forever ♡.

----------------------------------

:o

that's it...

omg. omg. omg.

already!?

ummm, well

to make it better, i'm writing some new books after this one since i just wanna go ahead and continue with something

i'm writing an original book, a Jack Barakat (All Time Low), and a Alex Gaskarth (All Time Low)

anyways, thank you to everyone who literally read this whole book

i am so surprised to finish less than 100 parts

omg