74; feelings brought more

Violet's P.O.V.

My eyes were looking at the old drawings I drew in the past, and seeing all the type of creative stuff I expressed before meeting Josh.

That's when all of the drawings then were of him, or Tyler, or the band, Blurryface, Jenna, and many other things.

"

My phone vibrated to see a text from Josh, and he sent a photo.

I opened my phone to see him sticking his tongue out while holding his drumsticks.

I smiled and texted hearts back at him.

The door came to a knock before I said "It's open!"

My eyes went back to the drawing pad and I flipped through before hearing Ashley saying "Hey, Violet, I um... want you to do me a favor, if you can."

Ashley has never asked me for a favor.

So why not?

"Sure, what is it?" I returned with some happiness.

"I just need some drawings of something quite... pretty, like flowers and butterflies. It needs to also look just in pencil only, if you are okay with it done by you."

I opened the little bag I had with me and took my pencil out before saying "I'm on it!"

Ashley smiled and said "Thanks!"

She left before I started sketching a flower and butterfly with my imagination going farther fun.

*NIGHT*

My hand was sorta hurting since I was really focusing on how the flower and butterfly came to be in my eyes, and I sighed before washing my hands and getting a phone call.

I quickly dried my hands before seeing it was Sapphire.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Vi?" Sapphire's voice said concerned.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Um... I don't want you to flip out, okay... but, um..."

I was confused with how Sapphire was being.

"What is it, sis?"

She sighed and said "Some random person, I think his name is Jerry, I don't know... He sent me a photo..."

"Of...?" I was really concerned since Sapphire was really freaking out by her voice.

"Josh... and Jade..."

My heart skipped a beat, and I got a little shook before saying "What?"

"It's Josh and Jade! Okay, they're... apparently drunk, and..."

"They..."

"Kissed."

My phone slipped out of my hands before falling on the bed, and I couldn't move for a while.

Josh's P.O.V.

*BEFORE THE EVENT*

Tyler and I went to this party with all these cool people, and it was a get together type of thing. It seemed a whole lot more cooler with some others I knew.

"What do you mean, you can't get rid of those type of thoughts in your head?" Brendon said, laughing with his drunk state.

My eyes were a little closed before I started laughing and shaking my head. "It's just her face... dude, there's no way to forget it."

Brendon kept laughing before I crashed on the couch before with some others there, and they were a little surprised to be seeing me.

"Hiii..." I mocked Violet.

They waved before they laughed and I got up before saying "I got to use the bathroom... be right back."

I got up groggily, laughing with the little stuff from the drinks kicking more quicker, and I made it to a corner before seeing a girl crying by the wall.

"Hey... why are you crying?" I said trying to stand straight.

She sniffed and turned around before catching herself. 

I was confused because I thought Violet wasn't here.

"Oh, Josh!" she said with her black hair covering her face.

She moved it and shown with the little hints of it looking like Violet.

"Violet? I thought you were resting back in Ohio..." 

She laughed and said "She's home, dude. It's Jade!"

My eyes clicked and nodded. "Hey, Jade..."

She sighed and almost fell over before I caught her and gripped her pretty straight for her to be okay.

We both made eye contact.

Before I knew it, my lips touched hers quickly and I felt my hands tug at her lower back.

A flash came before a sound of a camera came and someone ran off giggly.

Jade and I realized what was going on, and I let go of her before realizing what I just did.

"Oh my god..." I said before running into the bathroom and locking the door.

I couldn't believe what I just did.

Even my drunk state was telling me I did something beyond stupid.

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up in the bus moving, and I felt a little confused since I was still in my clothes from last night.

My head was killing me so badly before I spot the little light and I covered my face with the blanket and heard a FaceTime call.

I groaned before picking my phone out of my pocket and seeing Violet's name.

I answered it before seeing her face sorta straight-forward mixed with anger.

"Hey, hon," I said in my morning voice.

She waved back at me before asking "How you feeling?"

"Migraine..." I said before stretching myself out.

Violet sighed before saying "Um... Sapphire told me what you did last night."

My eyes looked at the camera and seen Violet's face serious.

"What? What are you talking about?"

Violet scoffed like it was nothing. "You don't remember? You kissed JADE!"

When she mentioned Jade, I clicked with my head and I almost felt stupid there, and I didn't know how to explain myself.

"Vi, I can explain..." I said.

Violet shook her head and said "You don't have to. I'll just go back at the apartment and see you until the part of this tour is done. Then we'll see what happens."

"Violet!" I said before she clicked end call.

I groaned and threw my phone on the bed and put my hands on my face.

Total. Fail.