49; turnover

i'mma back 😇

there's not gonna be anything bad or nothing

just normal disputes and whatnot

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

I was on the bus in the bathroom, trying to make myself feel a bit better from that little stupid fight with Josh. He's overreacting with all that stuff, and it's not my fault since most of the attention has been focused on this whole tour.

My eyes looked at the doorknob when I saw it jiggle, and Jenna asked "Vi, you almost done?"

I sighed before unlocking it and smiling. "Sorry," I said stepping out. "Didn't mean to take long."

Jenna frowned before going in the bathroom, and I saw no Josh in the couch by where Tyler was sitting on his phone.

"Guessing the man is sleeping?" I said sitting down.

Tyler looked and said "Oh, I didn't know he was."

"I'm not!" Josh yelled. "Stop being loud!"

I rolled my eyes when he said that all pissed off, and Tyler nudged me with his foot.

"Do something!" he mouthed.

I shrugged, giving Tyler a look before he sighed and went back on his phone.

My feet traced over to the couch before I shook my head and got up to see Josh laying on his side, facing away from me.

Josh's P.O.V.

"Josh?" Vi's voice trailed in my ears. "Josh?"

I sighed before turning around and seeing her with a sad expression.

"Look, I'm sorry..."

"Are you lying?" I said. "If you are, then don't try."

She looked at me all angry, and shouted "I'm not! I just don't like arguing! It's not my thing!"

"Calm down."

She turned away before I got out and stood next to her, and she put her hands to her face before crying.

"Vi..." I said all moody. "Come on..."

I hugged her before she sniffed, and I kissed her head to see Tyler's face looking over.

"What?" I mouthed.

Tyler shrugged before looking back at his phone.

I looked at Violet to see her faking it, and I said "Figured."

She smiled before I said "Look, just make sure to keep in touch with them. I worry if they worry about you, and then my family will worry about you as well since they love you."

Violet looked shocked before gulping. "Really?" she said with her eyes locked on mine.

I smiled and nodded. "They told me."

She stood there before jumping up and down, and said "Looks like I can get anyone to love me."

"It's hard not to hate you," Tyler nudged in.

We looked at him before he looked at us and added "What? I'm not lying. Look at how Jenna is with Violet. It's just like us, Josh."

Jenna hugged Violet from behind before they laughed and smiled while I blew my hair up from my face.

*FEBRUARY 8TH*

You know, performing at a place called Taco Bell Arena is one of my favorite places because it consists of Taco Bell in it.