11; public humilation

Violet's P.O.V.

*MORNING*

I woke up sorta cuddled up more in Josh, and seemed to be really tired as well. He must've been banging those drumsticks hard on his drums, but that's what fame is to be done. Give out the best to whoever you love so much, and respect their wishes.

My eyes focused on his eyes closed still before he groaned and opened his eyes faintly.

He stretched out himself before he rested himself onto me before kissing my head. "I know you're awake..." he said in his morning voice.

I moved up so I face him his level before he opened his eyes at me and blinked before I said "I was just testing you..."

His smile crept up before he said "Oh really? Did you realize what test I may do?"

From what he said, he took me from surprise when he lunged forward, knocking me back before I hit my head on the corner of the dresser by the bed.

"Owwie..." I said before laughing and cupping Josh's face.

"You okay?" he asked concerned.

I kept laughing and nodded before I pulled him to kiss me before he started going in, if you know what I mean for kissing.

I heard the door knock and open a bit before my eyes seen Tyler. He seemed tired too.

"Whoa, kids, no need to be making so much noise," Tyler joked.

"Man!" Josh said jumping off the bed. "Make sure to wait longer okay?"

"Whatevs. We got to go soon, okay? Remember...?"

I looked at the two of them whispering something before I sat up and Tyler waved at me and Josh closed the door to come running back at the bed. He seemed so childish when he was with me, and so was I.

"What were you two whispering about?" I asked him.

Josh's face lit up before he looked at the door and said "Uhhh... he just wanted me to listen to his surprise we were planning for you."

"Oh, really?"

Josh nodded before pinching my cheeks and saying "It's going to be a doozy."

I giggled before Josh kissed me again while pulling me off the bed. "Come on!! Let's get ready for the little event!"

"Oi, okay..." I said wiping my eyes with my hands.

I hopped into the shower to refresh myself with a fresh pair of clothes.

I wore this to the little thing. Josh told me it was just a casual hangout day, but it was weird to see him say it was a surprise.

After putting my hair up in a cute way with the little bow, I stepped out of the room to see Jenna a little cute dressed up

She looked and saw me before saying "Hey... You look really casual."