55; dandelions

another photo i got off Instagram

some people have been following me too, and they're obsessed with twenty one pilots as much as i am

thank god for that 

more to read!!! (6/14/17)

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

It was already 8:00 P.M. and Tyler decided to have us all go out on a fancy place to have fun since we haven't had fun like how we did a long time ago when Josh and I started dating a few weeks in.

 and Tyler decided to have us all go out on a fancy place to have fun since we haven't had fun like how we did a long time ago when Josh and I started dating a few weeks in

After putting my flats on and adjusting my new hair color now, Jenna saw me come out of the bathroom before applauding loudly for me.

I giggled before hiding my face. "Are you sure this is okay?" I asked her.

"I told Josh and Tyler to dress brightly since we aren't gonna be in the darkness almost all the time. They need to step out of that zone, okay? That means you too, Violet."

I sighed before adjusting my nice shirt before Jenna hugged me and walked out of the room.

"Stay here..." she said as she walked over to the room with Tyler and Josh laughing loudly.

"You guys! She's all ready!" Jenna said smiling from my side view of her.

"Good!" Tyler said all happy.

Josh and Tyler came out of the room with bright white shirts and different pants and shoes. Tyler was sorta still dark on his shoes, but Josh was wearing some red converse. Tyler was eager to see Jenna all nice before kissing her all mushy and whatnot before Josh looked over at me.

I hid my face before smiling and showing my teeth only in the brightness of the hallway.

"Is this the Violet I know?" Josh teased and tried to look at my face.

I smiled before putting my hands down and seeing him all smooth with his shaving, and rubbed his chin before giggling more.

"What?" he said all smiling.

"I like whenever you get all nice and propped out for this outing," I said smiling. "I'm not this type of person. Jenna made me wear this since it's a proper way for me to be perfectly bright."

Josh nodded before kissing my cheek and whispering "You're still beautiful."

I got a little shook when his voice went into my ear, and it gave me the chills before smiling and thanking him.

"Wanna get going now?" I asked Jenna.

She nodded before we all left the apartment and walked down the hallway before Josh smacked my butt and winked at me.

"You're such a dog!" I said giggling. "Bet you won't like when I do that."

"No ma'am, I don't need you spanking me tonight," he said holding his hands like a preacher. "I am only gifted with the helping of your satisfaction."

I giggled before Jenna shouted "Save your fun talk for later, we need to enjoy tonight since we're bright and happy!"

Tyler looked at Josh and I before I waved at him and Josh shrugged.

Seemed like Tyler wasn't a fan of all of this, so we kept it at a normal and mature level with how Josh and I talked all goofingly.

*SKIP TIME*

"...plus, you got to balance it on your finger too," I said holding the fidget spinner.

I did so with the balancing before Tyler and the others were fascinated with how I did it, and I threw up the fidget before landing on my other finger.

"Whoa!" "Hey!" was the response when I did that, and I smiled before putting it away and looking around.

"Let's not try to get thrown out of here," I said. "It's pretty nice, but we still got to act a little normal than all crazy."

"True," Jenna said sipping her wine.

I looked at Josh before he saw me looking at him, and he squinted his eyes at me before biting his lip.

"Josh!" I said hitting him softly. "No time for being all flirty."

"Especially in a nice place, man," Tyler said agreeing with me.

"Thank you, Tyler."

Josh rolled his eyes before drinking his water and running his hands through his hair.

"I'll be right back, got to use bathroom," he said getting up.

He squeezed my side before he laughed and I looked at him since he knows that my tickling spot and easy spot to get all mushy.

Josh's P.O.V.

 *LATER ON*

I could feel the cold wind hit as I saw the few guys throw Violet and the rest of us out since we kept making a lot of noise.

"You're no fun!" Jenna said through laughter. "You need to make this a fun night!"

"Yeah! Come on, Joshie!" Tyler said holding on the stairs.

I kept blinking before seeing Violet all blurry, and I laughed before trying to kiss Violet.

"Josh...! Come on, you're drunk!" she said trying to hold me back.

"You're so beautiful... and gorgeous, and cute, and amazing...!" I said walking to her as she kept holding me.

"Josh..." was the last thing before a scream came and Violet fell into a pile of dandelions.

Jenna and Tyler laughed a little before I tried to not laugh, but I did so and held onto the stairwell while the cold air sorta blew my hair all crazy.

"That's not funny, you guys!" Violet said all angry. "Come on! Let's go to the car!"

Violet's P.O.V.

This was going to be hard since I could feel the tipsy side of me go since I did get a few drinks, but not a lot to where Josh and them got drunk.

*FEW MINUTES LATER*

Once we got to the apartment, I said to the others "I'll be right back. I'm gonna go get some water for you all. Stay in here!"

I got out and locked the doors before hearing Josh call my name as I ran inside to get some water bottles and running back to the car.

"Violet!" Josh said. "Where'd you go?" 

I heard Jenna vomit as I groaned and turned around to see her a little tired, and I asked "Jenna? You okay? You wanna go sleep?"

"Yeah..." Jenna said all slurred. "Sleep..."

Tyler chuckled a little before Josh started touching me and I stopped him before getting any funny with it.

"Not right now, Josh!" I snapped.

Once we all got home, and struggling to get everyone all comfortable, I sighed and leaned against the wall and kept hitting my head on the wall and started getting a little emotional.

I do all this work for others, and I care a lot about them since they aren't able to help themselves. It really bothers me to see how everyone else is gonna treat me since no one really gives me the same treatment as how I give them the help.

I had to stay up for watching Josh, Tyler, and Jenna be okay with their handling on the drinking since they all went out without me being all giggly and stuff.

----------------------------------

two parts in a day like promised! (6/14/17)

probs upload tmr since it's late and i'm tired...

byyyyeee!