12; giggles

sowwy for me not responding mucho... 😶

trying to really work on this along with projects for school... (4/7/17) 💯

SCHOOL is a struggle tbh... 😭

-------------------------------------

Josh's P.O.V.

After Violet ran away crying, I looked away for a second to see one of the girls coming over to me all flirty.

I immediately ran away, trying to catch up to Violet before anything else.

Thank god she wasn't a fast runner before I caught her in my arms with her screeching like she was hurt.

"Vi!" I said holding her. "Vi! Stop it!"

She kept pushing and struggling to get out before I said "STOP!"

She stopped moving and looked at me with her eyes teary, and I wiped them before saying "Listen... Nobody's going to treat you like that, okay?"

"But this is our home!" Violet said looking down. "Josh, even our own hometown hates me..."

"No they don't! You saw that one girl support you..." I reassured her. "There must be so many people all over Ohio loving you already, and even other parts of the world too!"

"Stop... don't lie to me..." she said emotional.

"No, look!"

My phone was out with her seeing it, and she sniffed before wiping her eyes and sighing. "Those people were just hearing about me getting all the hate..."

"Vi... Look at me..." I said cupping her face with my hands. "It doesn't matter what the fans say... If they keep doing this, I'm going to have Tyler, Jenna, and everyone that supports us end this shit before you keep crying in fear..."

Violet coughed-cried and nodded. "You know that I will always be there for you, okay? I know you do the same for me too..."

She seemed to calm down before I kissed her and she sort of relaxed.

I let go before I said "You want those donuts?"

Violet almost giggled before looking down and said "The ones with spwinkles...?"

I laughed and nodded my head. "The one with spwinkles..."

Violet smiled before I smiled back at her and carried her on my back all the way rest to her home.

*SKIP TIME*

We got to Violet's bakery where her dad owns, and we entered with her assuring her dad wasn't here.

"Then where is he?" I asked her.

"He's out of town..." she said closing the door. "Thank the lord for that, and my mom too..."

I nodded and followed Violet.

Violet's P.O.V.

I went over to the counter to see a worker I didn't know there, and she said "How can I help you two?"

"Can I get a dozen box of donuts, just one?" I said softly. "We're gonna choose the special ones."

She smiled before realizing my face. "Oh my god! I almost felt stupid right then... You're Violet!"

My emotions sorta came up before she finished "Oh my god, I just want you to know I support you with this. Those people that are abusing you online are just not lucky to get someone like Josh."

Josh breathed in heavily before giving a thumbs up and I said "Thanks... I really appreciate it."

She nodded before Josh and I chose the donuts and left eventually to meet Tyler and Jenna.

"HOLD UP!" Jenna said. "You got what donuts!?"

"A dozen... We chose one for you that you like specifically..." I said holding out the box.

Jenna took the box over to the counter to see them, and almost jaw-dropped before Tyler rubbed his head from the room sorta sleepy. "Jen, why are you so eager...?"

"DONUTS, TY!" she said opening the box and taking a donut.

I took one before Josh took a donut sprinkled one, and I said "Noooo! Me want spwinkle only!"

Josh sorta giggled and said "You're too cute... I love you when you're pouty and so useless to do anything with your little madness."

I sorta got offended, and Tyler said "She isn't the only one... Spwinkles are a perfect word to use."

"See? Thank you, Ty," I said smiling.

Josh stuck out his tongue before taking a bite and Ty said "Oh yeah, we got to get ready for that party tomorrow."

"Party?" Jen said confused. "I thought we were resting until we had to head out Friday night..."

"Well, we got a few days to be back to normal before we go all out tomorrow..."

My eyes looked at Josh, who seemed a bit shocked too and I moved my hair out of the way to look at the time.

5:42 PM, and I put my phone away before getting a phone call.

I saw Jade's face, and questioned before I answered.

"Hello?"

"VI!" Jade legit screamed in the phone. "I NEED YOUR HELP!"

"With what? What's wrong?"

"SOMEONE IS TRYING TO HURT ME!"

"Okay! I'm coming over quickly!"

I hung up before getting my shoes on quickly with Josh asking "What's going on?"

"Who was that?" Tyler asked.

"It seemed serious..." Jenna said.

"It's my sister... She's getting attacked!"

Their faces lit up before I left quickly and headed to Tyler's car before getting in and Josh coming through the door. "Let me come with!"

"Okay!" I said in a panicked voice. "Get in!"

I closed my door and Josh got in before I turned the ignition and floored it to the airport.

Once we got there, I got out and parked by the entrance before running inside.

Jade was by the little security lady, and I said "Jade!"

She saw me and ran over to hug me and started crying. "Hey, what's up? What happened...?" I asked her.

Jade wiped her face before Josh came upon and she waved to him. "This guy... He looked a bit weird for his type of standard, and he touched me on the airplane before I said something and he started pushing me towards the door of the little steps... I don't know why."

I felt so awful for Jade, and she wiped her eyes again before sighing. "Is he getting handled?"

She nodded before saying "I just can't deal with these types of people trying to get me for themselves... They just think it's so easy to violate a person that's famous."

Josh touched my shoulder before I looked at him and Jade wiped her eyes for the THIRD time and looked over her shoulder. "He should be good... I just can't deal with that right now, and I got to cancel coming..."

"NO!" I said immediately almost forgetting the consequences.

"No?" Jade questioned.

Josh said "We can take you to wherever you got to go."

"Italy..."

Josh looked at me before he said "I think I can get her there without any issues."

I sighed relief before looking out the entrance to see the sky pretty blue, and I looked back at Jade who was shook up.

Oi, this was mish-mash all over the place.