66; another blurryface?

Violet's P.O.V.

After leaving with Jade all spiffy with her friends with her, I went back to the hotel room before stopping in the elevator and thinking again.

My life.

Josh. The music. The family I have, and everything else.

Was it all perfect like how I wanted?

No.

It wasn't perfect for my eyes to see all the drama that I went through.

To getting stabbed by Halsey on the Grammy Awards night to having me sorta get emotional on the fact my own mom hit me because of dating Josh, and all the other stuff I went through.

The only good thing was those good memories making me cry, right there, in the elevator.

Jenna was making it perfect. Tyler was there to support, but he got his insecurities to handle...

Once the elevator dinged to the floor, I wiped my tears to head back to the room and enter with Josh rubbing his shoulder before seeing me.

"Hey!" he said smiling before realizing my tears.

I looked away before mumbling "Hey..."

He came over before holding my face and making me face him with concern in his eyes.

"What happened? What's wrong?"

Those words kept going all over in my head before he took the drink out of my hand and picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bed and put me there before he got a little worried and came by me.

"Violet..." he said in my ear.

I sniffed before he said "Is it about the life crisis?"

I nodded slowly, and he hugged me before kissing me.

Those kisses.

It wasn't feeling like it would be. It felt like compassion, not love.

My head was crazy at the moment.

"Vi?" he asked.

I looked at him before we looked deeply into each other eyes.

Josh's P.O.V.

Why was Violet acting like this? Again?!

This is why it bothers me since I got another person to care for, and it's someone I REALLY love with all my heart.

She looked at the ceiling and said "It's just... is this all a joke?"

I gave a confused look before she continued on.

"Is this all something not going to continue in my life? The music isn't going to last forever, I can tell you that. All these memories are just for making me feel more better about myself since I can't make that happen without some people to have it better. Tyler and Jenna are one of the best people to meet, and then you..."

She stared at me before sitting up and wiping her eyes.

"You made me... really feel sympathetic for you a whole lot like I have never had in my life... It makes me feel like you and I aren't gonna be forever..."

Those words. Those tears.

This wasn't Violet.

It was probably her evil self inside of her trying to make her feel worse.

It's like a Blurryface in Violet now.

"Don't think that, Vi... You know for a fact I love you with all my heart," I said holding her cheeks with my hands. "You need to know that any other person I have been with isn't special like how I am with you today. Tomorrow, and the future will make it better to know that the two of us aren't going to separate. Remember? We promised on never leaving each other."

Violet sniffed before nodding, and I kissed her before I hugged her and held her comfortably while she fell loose and I laid back down on the bed with her still holding on.

*SKIP TIME*

Tyler and Jenna wanted to do something today, and I told them it be better if they go together.

It was just Violet not being herself.

"She uh... she's probably a mirror of you, dude," I said to Tyler.

Tyler looked confused before I added "Blurryface? It's like that with her... She told me all this crazy stuff, and it isn't her. I just want to be with her for the rest of the day since she isn't herself. I hope you guys are okay with that."

"We understand," Jenna said. "I hope she gets better."

I nodded before Tyler sighed and said "You know what might get her better?"

I raised my eyebrows at his question.

"Share some memories with her. Play the music in the background too, and make it something she can remember with the two of you normally doing."

Tyler actually made a good idea, and I didn't even expect him back to being all superior and whatnot.

"Good idea, thanks dude."

He smiled before we said bye to each other and I went back to comfort Violet.