46; lacuna

it's gonna be a bit different with how things are gonna go 😐

sorry if people are expecting betrayal or anything, but there isn't

----------------------------------

Josh's P.O.V.

For some reason, I woke up in the middle of the night to feel a bit numb again.

It kept making me wonder on what was wrong with me, and if it was gonna get any worse since I never had this type of handling.

I got out of bed to go to the bathroom to feel my stomach hurt a bit, and I sat down on the toilet seat to sigh and try to maintain what was going on.

Food I ate? Something with poisoning?

Thoughts kept going all over the place, and I couldn't find one to see what was happening.

There was a soft knock on the door before I turned my head to see Violet there, and she seemed a bit confused on my situation.

"Hey," I said trying to hide my pain. "Why are you awake?"

"I should be asking you that," she said rubbing her eyes. "You look like you're in pain and trying to make me not notice."

I winced a little from the sharp pain in my stomach, and I sighed before Violet came by me and said "You might need to take medicine. It's just like the party for New Years."

That was quite funny, to see reverse roles in this.

"Painkillers might do," she said holding a bottle. "Take a couple and you'll be okay."

"You sure?" I asked.

She nodded, and I chewed on the painkillers before getting up and walking out of the bathroom with Violet being all supportive and whatnot.

Instead of the bunk, we sat on the little couch before I felt myself go a little sleepy with what time it was.

Violet giggled a little before noticing my concern of why she laughed.

"It's nothing," she said smiling.

I sat up before I put my head on her shoulder, to which she smiled and knelt her head on mine.

"You remember when that one time on tour, you blushed when Tyler admitted about the amount of love you had for me?"

The number of videos appeared in my head.

"It was so cute, but yet, a little scary, don't you think?"

"Eh," I said shrugging.

She giggled before kissing me and sighing.

We stared at each other before I heard some murmurs by Tyler, and it sounded like "Stop being loud!"

We both laughed before we fell asleep on the couch together.

*MORNING*

My nose started smelling something quite nice, and I opened my eyes slowly to see Violet out of bed and cooking.

"First off, I know my eggs are cooked WAY better than yours!" Jenna said smiling. "Plus, I got to hurry too since the airplane's gonna take off in a while."

"Aww, why are you leaving me?" Tyler whined.

Jenna smiled before Violet said "Hiiiiii! I make breakfast for everyone!"

I smiled to hear Violet's cute voice, and I got up before stretching and watching her.

Violet's P.O.V.