3; seems like a shot

oi, I hope you guys are enjoying this so far, even tho we got into like, three parts...

well, about to be 3 parts 😂

enjoy!!! ❤️

------------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*Next Day*

Ever since the "date" I like to call from last night, it made me feel more eager to see Josh even more... It's like, more of us means a better type of handle than ever!

I mean, it's not begging for him to be with me all the time, right?

I got out of bed from the exhaustion of my morning time, and I stretched before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom before getting a alert on my phone.

My head was instantly like, JOSH.

Phone alerts would make me feel like that, so I looked and saw it was just a alert for my Instagram feed.

I sighed and went to do my thang before hearing the drums going off and I could tell he was banging the drums like it was madness. By he, I mean Joshie, of course.

Leaving the bathroom and getting my moccasins on to go outside with my sweater from last night made me go through the fence of Josh's house and seeing him going with the rhythm.

He opened his eyes and smiled before seeing me, and I waved gently while smiling.

Like yesterday, he took his earbuds out and said "Hey, Vi..."

He seemed exhausted from his panting, and he took a towel and put it to his face to still see me with his black eyes.

I smiled and walked over before saying "I could hear you. Loud... you do this a lot?"

He put the towel down and sighed. "Sometimes... But, I just gotta... get ready for whatever comes ahead with the tour." From the way he said that, he sounded a bit unhappy.

"Why do you say it like that? Unhappy?"

Josh looked at me as if I was questioning something he never knew, and said "I just... well... Usually, my brother Jordan goes with me on tours... I have to suffer with Tyler and his wife Jenna while I'm alone majority of MY time."

"Oh... Wait, whatever happened between you and your old gi-" I said before Josh stopped me in mid sentence.

"I don't like being reminded of that, please..." Josh said. "Okay?"

I nodded and sighed before moving my hair out of my face.

He laughed softly and said "You look cute in your little shorts."

I looked at my shorts and smiled. "Eh, I'm just whatever's comfortable."

He smiled and said "Well... I got to go to bathroom, see ya 'till then?"

"Yeah..." I said turning around before he went inside.

He closed the door and I sighed resting my arms down before getting a call alert from Onya.

I left Josh's house and answered the call.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Vi, girl... I think I finally got your one thing out of the way from your bucket list!" Onya said loudly. "Your first concert!"

I almost screamed before saying "Oh my god! You bought me a ticket!? To see who!?"

"Well... you gots to know it has to be none other than TØP!"

It almost faded my happiness before I said "Oh... I got to start listening to their music then..."

Onya got triggered and said "Vi, don't be upset! I worked hard for these tickets real close to them too! I hope to god you don't make it worse, please!! Love ya, and see ya girl."

"Byyeee..." I said before hanging up and rubbing my face and heading to my house.

*SKIP 1 WEEK*

It was already time to go to the concert, and it got me all pumped up with the music I've been listening, and I guess I have misjudged Josh and Tyler's music. They're real good, and I love them already.

I wore this to the concert:

Once I got into my outfit, I left the house and got picked up by Onya who looked pretty cute as well, and we felt like pretty savage girls to be all out for this concert

We weren't in Ohio for the concert; it was in Cali, and we traveled out here to see TØP, and it made me feel pretty weird since I'd see Josh pretty close with the ticket location it told us we'd be at.

Once we got to the concert place, we went inside and showed the tickets and everything to go in the front-front of the rows we'd be standing at.

This place was going to be lit, and I could tell, so I took a selfie with Onya to get ready for it to happen in like, a few minutes.

Just until the wait ended, the lights went out and Fairly Local's intro started to play before everyone screamed along with Onya that was reaching her arms out and waving them vigorously.

It got more jam packed with the curtain falling down, and I started singing along with it.

Throughout the night and songs, I kept cheering loudly, trying to get Josh to notice me in the crowd one time, but I guess he couldn't since he was seeing so many faces.

After one of the songs finished, I screamed "Josh!!! JOSH!!!!"

He looked at the crowd and looked at me, with shock to realization to see me.

"Violet?" he said, but looked like he mouthed it.

That's when swarms of people started pushing me and I literally felt like I was losing my breath before Onya pushed one of the people.

"Let my bestie breath! She loves them just as much as you do!" Onya screamed.

I turned around before getting hit in the face hard and fell to the ground before people were shocked and some were backing up from the girl that hit me. Security came to take her away from what just happened...

The concert sorta got a little mid stopped before Onya came to my aid and said "Vi, you good?"

I looked at her with dizziness in my head, and I closed my eyes and hit my head hard on the ground and passed out.