18; OMG

another photo I love! ❤️

isn't it just cute to see Josh legit annoyed?

ONWARDS!!

-----------------------------------------

Josh's P.O.V.

It was some hours before the show was going to start while I was testing the drums out with Ode to Sleep. Violet had to keep me company since she usually is around me all the time, and I'm cool with it always.

After finishing the first part of Ode to Sleep, I looked over at Violet and asked "Was that pretty good?"

She checked my drums with her finger and nodded. "You got the best of it, Joshie. Just make sure you don't hit the top cymbals too hard when you along with the ride ones too."

I was shocked when she said that, and looked at me before saying "What?"

"You know about drums?" I asked her. "That's a shock."

"It's not my fault... Jade loves to play the drums, so... On my own time before now, I was taught by her just in case for me to fill in for her," Violet said sitting down. "I used to travel with her before..."

"Really? I thought this was your first tour travel?"

"Oh... Well, we didn't travel WORLDWIDE before her group's song got all big and they are NOW doing that. She was heading to Italy to perform in front of a lot of people..."

I nodded my head, and wanted to see Violet play some songs.

I held my drumsticks out to her before smiling and asked "Why don't you play some songs? See what you got."

Violet grabbed them before I scooted back and she looked at me confused. "I know how to play them, Josh. You don't have to help me."

It got me at first, so I sat up and moved before saying "Sorry."

"It's okay," she said kissing me. "Least you were supportive of me."

I smiled before she sat down and I went to the front to have her face me, and Tyler said "All right, we're gonna check out some songs..." He stopped before seeing me standing and not Violet in the chair.

"Why aren't you in the chair testing?"

"Oh, I wanted to see what Violet can do," I said pointing to her. "She was gonna play me some songs she knows to play on the drums."

Tyler got interested and walked over before saying "Really? Violet plays the drums?"

"Yep, give me a song to play!" Violet said eagerly. "I want to show you both!"

Tyler and I looked at each other before we thought.

"We Don't Believe What's On TV," I said pointing to her.

Violet smiled before hitting the drums really on point to the song before Tyler ran behind stage and probably went to grab the ukulele.

Violet kept hitting the drums before hearing Tyler playing and singing.

"You got it!" I said happy. I was in shock to see Violet playing this good, and I could see Jade had taught her real good.

"Guns for Hands now!" I said.

Violet stopped and sighed before hitting the pedal and drums to go with the beat.

Oh my god... She was really matching what I do on almost every concert and playing the songs.

Tyler was singing before Violet smiled at me with a cheesy smile before saying "You're super better than me!"

"No way!" she said while hitting the drums.

"Do the little after chorus," I said.

Violet nodded before having Tyler saying "Hey, hey, hey..." like in the song.

That little beat was going perfect with how Violet was playing it, and everyone was shocked when they saw her play.

That's when Violet started rapping the whole part while Tyler stood there and watched before cheering.

Violet ended it before looking at me.

Everyone started cheering for Violet before she blushed and I picked her up and said "All hail, drummer Violet! The one and only girl to shock anyone!"

She laughed before I kissed her and Tyler said "She's good... Looks like she'll be your replacement on probably none of the concerts... Unless you hide your face but she plays."

I smiled before looking at Violet who was tired. She seemed exhausted already before I added "Get used to being tired. It's gonna kick in REAL fast when you play in a real concert."

Violet sighed before resting her head on my chest while I laughed and let go before going to the drums and saying "All right, let's test it for real."

Violet went over a little before I started playing Ode to Sleep again.

Violet's P.O.V.

I was faking my exhaustion so I can have time to choose my outfit for the concert.

*SKIP TIME*

After having about two hours or more with the wait left, I was looking for Jenna to show her my opinion.

I saw her from a distance before saying "Jenna! Jenna!"

One of the security stopped before he said "No fans allowed back here!"

"Hey! She's with us, dude!" Jenna said coming over by us. "She's..."

"Hmm?" I said eagerly showing off my outfit.

Jenna looked shock before nodding and said "Wow... You look like the fans from outside... I'm so surprised by that..."

"Thanks..." I said twirling around. "You seen Josh and Ty?"

"They're changing. They need the privacy."

I groaned before the security guard went away before Jenna said "They're petty, don't worry."

I giggled before we left the arena to go to the bus to talk for a little.

"Oi," I said sitting down on the couch. "Touring is a lot."

"You'll get used to it," Jenna said. "It'll be a normal thing by next week."

I sighed before wiping my hands together with the black paint I used and said "Hey..."

Jenna looked at me in concern. "You think Josh is... Well, actually going to be happy?"

She looked at me confused and said "Need the details, hon."

"I mean with the concert..." I said leaning forward. "It's the fans, to be more persistent."

Jenna got it and leaned before saying "Hey, I'd just say 'let them hate'... They're not gonna really hurt you. You even seen the fan page they made!?"

My eyes widened with fear. "Wait... A fan page?"

Jenna nodded before sitting next to me and showing it on Twitter, and even Instagram! Oh my god, people were literally having photos of me, Josh, Tyler, Jenna, and EVEN my parents and family!

What a night to sorta bug me out...