59; water

tmr is my last day of school! (6/19/17) 😇

but the thing is, i'm ditching during school to go to an event 💯

yeppies, the event is at a beach, and just have fun with some friends going too ❤️❤️

after that, i'm on summer break officially! 🤘

there's sure to be a whole lot of parts uploaded 😋

hopefully my goal is to upload at least two parts a day during the summer 🙏🙏

probs gonna be the longest story written in my list 💯

enjoy!

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*NOON*

I had to relax after that little intense session with Josh, and he decided to go hang with Tyler since he wanted to do something special, and I had no clue what he meant by that.

Means Jenna is with me, along with Sapphire too since she didn't feel like being alone.

"You sure this beach is okay?" Sapphire asked me.

All of us were heading over to the beach to relax, and I said "Yes, girl. You'll be okay, stop complaining."

Sapphire groaned before sitting back. "You know I don't like showing skin. Unless it's hot."

"We're not going outside a beach, dummy!"

Sapphire looked confused than ever, and Jenna said "We're gonna go inside of a swimming place. It's quite nice."

"So... a gym?" Sapphire caught up.

"Yes," Jenna and I said in unison.

We both looked at each other before laughing and continuing on to the journey.

Eventually, we got there and found parking before walking inside and going to the swimming place.

It was completely empty, and with no lifeguards.

"See, there's no one here," I assured Sapphire. "Now you don't have to worry about getting judged or looked at."

Sapphire nodded before feeling happy that nobody was here, and walked over to the locker room to put her stuff in there.

"She doing okay?" Jenna asked me.

I was confused at first, and I had to ask why, in which I did.

"She seems... a little moody today."

My eyes caught Sapphire looking, and I turned away before saying "She is a weird one. She'll be one way one day, and another further more. It's complicated."

Jenna bit her lips before nodding and walking into the locker room.

After all that commotion, we all got into the water.

Josh's P.O.V.

"-you feel better about having all the support happening recently?" the guy asked us.

We, Tyler and I, were in a interview at the moment, and had to answer the casual questions always asked and whatnot.

"We've been having support!" Tyler backfired. "Haven't you noticed?"

The guy laughed before saying "No, I know that. I'm talking about Violet, you guys."

Tyler looked at me before I saw his brown eyes, and looked back at the guy. "Yeah, we've been supporting all the way," I said sorta shook.

There was silence before Tyler said "We all support Violet since she's been working on music. She's planning to release a song pretty soon."

I hit him, reminding him he's not suppose to say anything about that. It was suppose to be the surprise since we were gonna do that for Violet.

We both felt like Violet needs the attention she deserves, and she knows that all of us will be there for her. It's her anxiety that really gets her all scared and whatnot.

"Oh, sorry, was that suppose to...?" the guy said confused before Tyler looked off in the distance while I sat back.

"It was suppose to be a surprise, but... it's out now," I said.

"I'm sorry," Tyler back-sassed me.

I looked at him before rolling my eyes and crossing my legs and hearing the silence again.

*SKIP TIME*

After the interview, I was outside by the park, waiting for Tyler since he's been trying to think of some other stuff.

"Josh?" I heard a familiar voice said in shock.

I turn my head to see Violet, Jenna, and Sapphire all wet with their hair and dry clothes on.

"Hey!" I said getting up to kiss Violet.

"A pleasant way to say hi," Sapphire muttered.

I looked at her before she waved at me and said "Sorry."

Jenna gently touched her arm before smiling and asking "Where's Tyler?"

I let go of Vi before saying "He's by the tree. He's... thinking..."

"Oh, that mood?"

I nodded.

Jenna sighed before walking over to Tyler while Sapphire looked at her phone.

"You finished your interview?" Vi asked me.

"Yep!"

"Goodie."

I smiled before resting my head on her wet hair and asked "What do you want to do?"

"Well, I got to take a shower, and then probs just relax at home. If you wanna just relax and watch movies, if that's what it is," Violet said.

I perked my head before smiling at her.

She took it as a "yes" before Sapphire coughed talked "Sex."

We both looked at her before she shrugged her shoulders and Vi said "Why don't you buy yourself some ice cream?"

She handed Sapphire some money before Sapphire sighed and asked "Want any?"

I shook my head before she walked away all lazily while Violet groaned.

"You okay?" I asked Violet.

"Yeah..." she responded. "It's just... her. I've never been able to handle her situation."

"Situation?"

Violet's P.O.V.

Shoot.

I totally forgot to tell Josh about Sapphire. Looks like he's gonna take in a whole lot about her tonight.

"We'll talk about it later since out here isn't the best place," I said leaning onto him.

"Okay..."

We held me tight before I said "I love you, Josh."

She laughed a little and said "I love you, Violet."

----------------------------------

another one done 👽