78; blink of an eye

it's always bad to have your phone dying in the wrong moment when your friends ask to hang out

i cannot handle the struggle

i blame YouTube

---------------------------------- 

Violet's P.O.V.

It was already getting to the point of the last section of the tour already. My heart was literally jumping in places when I saw a group of fans, by fans, I mean mine, really eager about the fact that I am actually going to the Artopia.

"Violet..." Sapphire said waving her hand in front of my face.

I looked confused before seeing her and the others by the little cafe.

"You all right? You spaced out."

I sighed and said "Yeah. I just needed to think a little..."

Sapphire examined me more and said "You're a little worried about the Artopia?"

I shook my head. "It's not that."

Sapphire was confused.

She didn't even know the type of feelings I started having already.

"Then what is it?" she asked.

I sighed and said "Josh and I... it's been a long time since then... and here we are."

My eyes looked over at him, trying to show his friends something while I was by the bench from the little overview of the ocean.

"Well... You know, it's that bit of hope... you have to linger," Sapphire said out of nowhere, and a bit slowly.

"Huh?" I said really confused.

Sapphire said "Follow me..."

It seemed for some reason that she was the older sister in the predicament right now than me playing the role.

We walked over by the little edge before Sapphire stopped and breathed in.

It felt like a movie for some reason.

"I know it's weird for me to tell you... but, mom told me this whole type of scenario when you are with someone for a long while. Basically, if you really love that person you're with, and you're ready to take it to the next level..."

"Then I have to start telling Josh?" I finished.

Sapphire nodded and said "You must feel like... Josh is the main guy in your life, and to be honest, he seems like someone that would die for you."

I sighed and nodded a little bit.

"Aren't you happy to have someone like that?" 

I nodded more.

"Especially since he's tall, plays the drums, dyes his hair, has that squinch in his face and you get all mushy-"

I laughed at that.

"AND, he's fit."

I scoffed before we started laughing.

Josh's P.O.V.

 The laughing was sorta loud to hear, and I looked to see Violet and Sapphire laughing together before stopping and looking at each other happily.

I smiled and saw them hug.

Sister love.

*SKIP TIME*

Violet was cooking something while I was trying to get some movie working.

"Hey, Vi, what movie was it again?" I asked her.

She ran out of the kitchen to come by and say "You can put something on. It's doesn't matter."

She ran back into the kitchen before I thought of what to put in.

Before I could type something in, I heard a yell and I got up to go see Violet.

She shook her hand and said "It's okay... I just touched the pan, that's all."

I sighed and saw her looking at her hand.

I took the ice pack out of the freezer and went by to put it on her hand.

"That should help," I said kissing her on the cheek.

She smiled and said "Thank you."

She kissed me back and looked back at the food.

"Did you ever get to see about the whole Artopia thing?" I asked her.

"On going there with all the fans?" she asked.

I nodded and she nodded back. "It'll be better for someone to see the fans than all of us anticipating all there."

I smiled and nudged her before saying "Hopefully you can handle all the fans. Plus, I'm hungry, so... let's a hurry with the tacos."

She rolled her eyes and continued with the stuff before I pinched her cheeks and ran off.

*2 WEEKS LATER*

"Are you ready?" I asked Violet.

She nodded.

We walked out of the apartment and headed over with Tyler and Jenna waiting for us while Sapphire and Jade were going to come with as well.

They said they were gonna meet with all of us together, and we're going to enjoy this last section of the tour.