6; doritos locos tacos

Violet's P.O.V.

It was already around midnight, and I can tell everyone was asleep. What a way of handling a day at a concert, and Tyler and Jenna were having their sleeping together so cutely.

Josh, on the other hand, was really passed out with my his body slanted to the side of his chair with me trapped of getting out since he's in the outer chair.

I sat on the chair with my feet on it and jumped over to land on the ground to cause some noise, and Tyler moved a bit before I went to the bathroom.

Once inside, I went to my thang while getting texts from Onya.

Onya 🦋: heyyy, i landed 💯

Hope u enjoy your time w/ joshie and them ❤️

I'll tell your parents you're out of town, FOR a LONGER TIME ✌️

Luv ya 💕

After reading it, I stood up and flushed before washing my hands and texting back:

Thx, luv u too ❤️

After sending it, I heard a commotion from outside, and I looked to see Josh standing up and looking around worried.

He saw my direction and said "There you are!"

I smiled and he hugged me before I got lifted up again. Common thing to deal with all the time for people taller than me sometimes.

"Are you okay? You look panicked for a second..." I asked him.

"Yeah... I just questioned if it was a dream... real or not..." he said letting me go. "I'm just worried about you being alone now, you know?"

I liked when he does that, and I hope he will. It makes me feel special to be having someone like Josh.

I fake wiped a tear from my face and he carried me before falling on the couch and giggling a bit. (They're on a private airplane for themselves)

He nudged me with his face on mine and rubbing it back and forth, tickling me without me bursting of laughter.

After he stopped, he looked at me and kissed me passionately while holding me and stopped before saying "I love you..."

Oh. My. God.

"I love you too..." I said.

I eventually fell asleep before Josh kissed my forehead and rested his face on mine with his mouth by my head. He does love me...

*SKIP TIME*

It was quite weird to wake up from hearing noise, and I opened my eyes to see Josh still snuggled onto me while I saw Tyler looking.

"What?" I whispered.

Tyler put his finger to his mouth and pointed to Josh, in which moved a little and kept sleeping.

"Almost there!" Jenna shouted loudly before Tyler shushed her.

I fell off of the couch onto the ground and felt like the plane moved before Josh opened his eyes and saw me.

"Is fine, no mucho hurt on me," I said getting up. "I love when you care now..."

Josh got up and hugged me before I looked at Tyler, on which he added "He's a hugger when it comes to people he cares. He doesn't show it, but I'll know it when I see it."

I smiled and rested my head on Josh's chest before he said "You're so cute."

I blushed hard when he said that, and said "You are too..."

*WHATEVER TIME IT IS*

I was feeling a bit woozy when it came to landing, and New York was quite interesting to see.

"You want to go shopping first?" Jenna asked me.

"Oh," I said from meaning that Josh wouldn't be around. "Sure..."

Jenna cheesed and Tyler said "You want your girl moments together?"

Josh realized and Jenna hugged me before saying "We're good, it's no deal. We'll be back at the hotel, okay?"

Josh looked at me and I smiled before going over to kiss him, while Jenna did the same with her man.

"Be safe," he said. "Okay?"

I nodded and looked at him before turning away and going with Jenna to the mall.

*LATER ON* sorry for so many skip times

Jenna and I were currently at Taco Bell... (the food is the title of this story) 💯