35; donuts

i'm backk!!

It's so weird to have donuts involved in my titles now 😂😂

I mean, Tyler looking at it while Josh is just so exposed to what he just did

He just got a plate in front of him 💓

I'm in school right now, and legit praying all my friends that have AP History they pass since they have it today (5/5/17) ❤️

Continuing!!!

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

I felt a little confused the morning from last night.

My body was on the ground while Josh's half naked body was on the couch slouched over while touching my shoulder.

Seemed like having a little "too fun" was overboard.

I lifted my head to stand up slowly and hear my back crack a little before I sighed and smiled at Josh.

He looked cute sleeping, and his hair covering his face made him look even more cuter since he looked real tired.

After looking around to spot no Jenna or Tyler, I went over to the counter and sat on it before going on my phone to see a text from Jade.

He's trying to call meeee 😭😧

What do I do??

I shot a text telling her to ignore it until then, and he knows her schedule is traveling around since she's still on tour.

After closing my phone, I sighed and saw Josh waking up before spotting me on the counter.

I waved gently before he sat up and looked tired before getting off and going by him.

"Good morning...!" I said in my soft voice. "How was the sleep?"

He looked at me before raising his eyebrows at me with a sleepy face.

"I'm judging that's a yes?" I said smiling.

He smiled before kissing me and asking "You wanna go to a little breakfast place?"

I shrugged and said "If that's what you want to do, then yeppies."

He smiled again before kissing me and nodding.

"Okiiieeee!!" I said jolly before we got our stuff and left to go change.

I wore this:

After spraying and adjusting my shirt, I left the house to see Josh sorta perky for his breakfast morning

After spraying and adjusting my shirt, I left the house to see Josh sorta perky for his breakfast morning. By perky, it was so interesting to see him in his athletic outfit on with his gym shoes, shorts, and shirt to see a peak of his muscular form.