72; attacked

this one is actually pretty serious, so...

Josh's P.O.V.

After finishing Ride, I was feeling a bit more anticipated for the next few songs on this god list.

Tyler looked at me before we started Stressed Out, and I kept wondering how Violet was doing without Jenna with her.

Violet's P.O.V.

*WHATEVER TIME*

I was feeling a bit in pain with my head having some sort of rhythm with the pain.

That's when the black sheet over my head was removed and shown Ava there with some other girl.

"Well, I figure you might know me," Ava said smiling.

I struggled to attack her, but I was tied up and couldn't do anything.

"What is going on?" I said freaking out.

Ava laughed and snapped her fingers before walking out of the way to have the girl with her hit me with her baseball bat.

Thank god it was wooden.

The impact of it hitting me straight in the face made me scream, and I panicked before I realized where I was.

"Ava! Why?" I said freaking out.

She knelt by me and said "Looks like some people didn't pay me back for the gang banging now, huh?"

Ava got up slowly, and then my mind set in with everything.

My parents did that to themselves because of Ava.

She threatened them with the whole attacking.

The whole money thing too.

It was STOLEN, and Ava was a part of the suspects!

She wasn't even meant to do anything with that money since it was personal.

My mind kept telling me to have Josh here and rescue me before anything else.

Another hit my face again, and I could feel my lips already bleeding, and probably my nose too.

Ava said "You might as well-"

She was interrupted before hearing the police sirens, and whatnot.

"Get rid of her!" 

My instinct immediately was to fall sideways and not get hurt.

I did so, and then I saw the water by the edge coming close to me before I started screaming more and more before I got pushed off.

As soon as I hit the water, it started sinking and I was struggling to get out of the restraints.

Thank god they were rope, so I slipped out and got my other hand out before swimming up with my hands with the best of my ability and my legs still on the chair.

After getting them off, I saw the nearby ladder and went to it.

Josh's P.O.V.

Ava and her friend were running away before gunshots came, and I saw Ava fall down quickly.

The other friend did so too, and Tyler was as shocked as I was.

"There's someone over here too!" a officer shouted.

My eyes turned to where he yelled, and shined his flashlight before Tyler said "It's Violet."

I ran quickly over to where the start of the ladder was, and I saw Violet climbing up it weakly.

"Vi!" I said before taking her hand and helping her out.

She climbed up wet, and I saw her face all hurt, and it sorta made me scared to see what Ava did to her.

"Vi..." I said seeing her face.

Her eyes seen mine, and I hugged her before I heard an ambulance coming over with my eyes seeing the red.

*NEXT DAY*

My eyes were feeling heavy, and I could feel my own sense of hearing sort of fading away. I had no idea why, but it was just the fact of me stressing out, probably.

Violet only had a few serious things with her, and we had her come with us and I was going to help her out with all the stuff.

The other people at the hospital were fighting with me, but I wanted this choice to be done since I can't have her be alone here, in New Zealand. The next place we have to travel to is Australia, and there's no reason to having it like that.

Violet's P.O.V.

My eyes were seeing the bright curtains in the bus, and I had no clue to see myself in the bus.

I looked at the ceiling before hearing "Violet?"

My face tried to move, but I groaned in pain with the fact my whole face was feeling painful.

"Heyheyhey," Josh said coming over to see me.

I saw him with red eyes and his hair all messy, and he seemed exhausted and out of it.

"You okay?" I asked him touching his stubble on his face.

"I should be asking you that," he said rubbing my hair. "That was something Ava really did to you..."

I could the tiredness in his voice, and he seemed like he was crying too.

"Joshie...?" 

"Yeah?"

"Am I really going to be okay?"

He stared at me before kissing me, and I winced at the pain for a second before he let go and said "You'll definitely be okay."

I smiled before he said "You sure you want to stay with us on the tour now? Everyone's been freaking out about what happened, and I'm sure your sisters want to see you."

My mind thought about it too much, and I groaned a little before I said "I don't know... honestly."

He rubbed his eyes before breathing out, and nodding a little bit.

"I might as well, right? It's gonna be a little bit rough to show my face in public with it like this. Everyone is really worried about me?"

Josh nodded and said "It blew up in Wellington, and everyone was saying that they were praying for you to get better. It got to Ohio too, and everywhere else before people were saying that it was totally wrong for someone like you to get hurt like that."

My tears started coming down my face before Josh said "Violet..."