51; suffering

i'm back again! 👽

that last part was pretty intense with Violet getting hurt (please tell me you read part 50) 💯

plus, this photo is adorable asf❤️

let's see where we will go from here!

----------------------------------

Josh's P.O.V.

*A FEW HOURS LATER

I was in the hospital all tired and trying to make myself stay awake because of Violet. She shouldn't wake up with no one awake, and that means that I can be there to see her hopefully alive.

Tyler and Jenna were with me, but were sleeping since they figured that I'd be the one to watch out.

There was silence throughout the night, and I kept myself awake with the news telling what happened after the Grammy Awards at the after party. My whole body was giving me chills when I saw those words presume that Halsey done it by "accident", when really she did it on purpose since Violet was in the way of the old kindle on us.

It was making me feel a little comfortable when I saw all the tweets, comments, posts, whatever you call it about Violet being okay and alive. She would be really happy to see everyone's support to her, even though they don't even know her much.

Let's hope it wouldn't get any worse.

*MORNING*

My eyes slowly opened as I saw Violet still laying in the same position in the bed before I saw her move her fingers slowly.

I got up and quickly went over to her, holding her hand. "Vi?" I said. "Violet!"

She moved a little before opening her eyes and focusing on me.

Violet's P.O.V.

I could hear Josh's voice. His voice was making me feel safe from the thought of Halsey.

"Josh...?" I said groaning in pain.

"Violet!" he said relieved. "You're okay!"

He hugged me before kissing my cheek softly and resting his head next to mine. "I thought I lost you... you scared me to death."

I giggled before holding his cheek with my hand, and he sat up to see me below him.

"You stayed up?" I asked seeing his bloodshot eyes.

"I tried to... I fell asleep a while ago..." he admitted.

I looked around before asking "Where's Tyler and Jenna?"

Josh looked at the door before I said "Can you get them? Please?"

"Of course," Josh said kissing me. "Hold on."

He got up before running over to the door and telling probably Tyler and Jenna that I'm awake.

Josh stepped back before Jenna ran inside and screamed "Violet!"

She stopped herself before almost tackling me and hurting me, but instead, hugged me above my stab wound and said "You really made me scared!"

I sighed before hugging her back and saying "I'm sorry to scare you."

Jenna let go of me before resting her head on the bed.

Tyler sighed before wiping his eyes. "You were crying?" I asked him.

He nodded before hugging me, and I held him tightly and said "I'm okay... Sorry to scare you, Tyler."

"It's fine," he said through his voice sounding sad. "It's good you're okay."

My eye trailed over to Josh, who was wiping his tears away from his cheeks before smiling at me.

It's a little hard for me to look at Josh all emotional. He usually doesn't cry a lot, but it hurts me when I see him do.

"Violet..." Jenna said. "Did... they say when they're letting you go?"

Josh looked at Jenna when she asked that, and I shook my head to make Jenna a little more worried on how everything was going right now.

Then my mind started going all over the place. What if I couldn't tour with them now? My injury could really make me feel more horrible traveling since what's the point of showing up to a place and not even be inside when you get stabbed by a person that really hates the fact I'm dating Josh.

"You okay?" Josh asked me. "Your face looks pretty serious right there when you were thinking."

I sighed before holding my arms out at him and he came over before hugging me all diligently and warming when he kissed my cheek and sighing a little emotionally.

Josh's P.O.V.

I couldn't bare to see Violet in this condition.

*SKIP TIME*

From me going to Taco Bell and having fans notice me got me a little mad since Violet must've been alone in the room since Tyler and Jenna went somewhere to try and get their minds all normal since they were really thinking about this incident really hard.

I got inside the hospital to see what I think Jade, Violet's sister.

"Jade?" I questioned.

She turned around to see me before saying "Hey, Josh! Didn't know you were still here. Thought you were heading to uh... where's the next place?"

"Fresno?" I said smiling.

"Really? You're still staying in California? That's good for Violet since my mom has been blowing my phone up to have her come home. She doesn't know the next show is here."

"Well, why are you over here in California for? I thought you were performing in Idaho?" I asked as I walked with her to Violet's room.

"Well, there's been some issues with our little manager since he's been wondering on anywhere else since we do it on the spot. It's hard to try and find a place. That's why they all don't listen to me since I say 'let's go ahead and set a whole lot of places to perform at!' but it's a no."

I sighed before opening the door to see Violet awake and on her phone.

Violet's P.O.V.

My eyes peered to the door to see Josh and Jade.

"Jade!" I said happily. "Why are you here?"

She hugged me before saying "Why wouldn't I see my sister after she got hurt? That's a bad relationship for sisters, I'll tell you that."

I giggled before she let go and Josh held Taco Bell in his hands before I smiled and said "Did mom call you?"

"Yes!" Jade said angrily. "She's been blowing my phone up with having you come home. She doesn't understand that you guys are still staying in California."

"Moms. They worry," Josh butted in.

"True," I said smiling. "Can I have my quesadilla." Que-sa-dil-la is the pronunciation, Violet's being white asf ❤️.

Josh laughed along with Jade before Josh cupped my face and said "You're so cute when you try to say it."

"Like the spwinkles on the donuts?" I said.

Josh nodded before kissing me and laughing in my neck while I pushed him off laughing too and smiled.

Good thing I was enjoying the company.

My stomach then got a sharp pain before I winced and frowned.

Must my stomach ruin the moment? I must be laughing too much, and the medicine must be kicking in.

----------------------------------

Finished in school!!! (6/6/17) 👽👽👽