65; not today

i

am

so

sorry (7/8/17)

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*MORNING*

I woke up on the couch, confused on what was going on since I completely forgot.

My eyes peered over to the counter full of wine and other red bulls there, and I got a little shook by the sight of all of them empty.

My legs felt like jelly, and I caught myself from falling by the coffee table. 

Thank god.

I walked over to throw them away, but I got a migraine from the light a little shining on my face.

I sighed and threw away the stuff before checking my phone to see texts and whatnot.

"Those posts on your story are crazy!" was the first thing I saw on messages from Sapphire.

I was confused before opening my phone to see I was still on Snapchat and then a video started playing since it didn't upload nor delete.

It was showing Josh and I dancing all funny and jumping around before breaking something and getting all red from the laughing at what we did.

I laughed at the video, and I saved it before going back and seeing all the streaks to send and seeing other people's stories.

For some reason, I wasn't feeling it right now, so I took a tablet to get rid of my migraine and went out to go get some smoothies since I was in the mood.

After leaving, I saw a girl enter the elevator I was on, and the doors closed before the elevator went down.

It was silent.

It felt weird.

"I heard that music you're playing," she said from the silence.

My eyes looked over at her.

Pale, bright brown eyes, and messy.

"Oh, the one from last night?" I said.

She shook her head. "The music. I love your new song, I mean... I don't know what it's called, but it's something with potato."

"Oh... Mrs. Potato Head." THIS SONG WAS ORIGINALLY WRITTEN BY MELANIE MARTINEZ, AND I AM HAVING VIOLET BE THE PERSON WITH THIS SONG. SO SORRY FOR ANYONE THAT HATES ME RIGHT NOW FOR NOT UPLOADING, LEGIT.

The girl snapped her fingers and nodded. "Love it."

I smiled before the elevator dinged and opened to reveal the front doors, and we both left and went our ways.

Past a few minutes, I got to the Dunkin' Donuts and went inside to see it sorta empty.

"Oh my gosh!" a voice said.

I looked to see Jade here, and alive a little with some others.

"Jade? What are you doing here so early?" I asked her.

"I couldn't take your little hang sesh like that," she said sipping her tea. "So I decided to have the guys come out here and see me."

"Guys?" I said confused.

Jade revealed their faces by motioning her hand all magically.

I couldn't believe that Jerry, Jake, and June were here, instead of travelling.

"Hold on... I thought you had a concert to do, and it needs all of you there by like, a few days."

"Yeah, so that's why we all go together!" Jade said smiling. "Jerry's the one to be doing that type of stuff, so..."

Jerry smiled and looked away before saying "Ooh, a different girl in the field."

We all looked over at a girl with bright blue hair covered with a hat, but it was hot, and she was wearing all black.

"Vi, why not make friends with her? She must like your music..."

Jade seemed more brave and whatnot whenever she's with the guys, and I sighed before walking in line and waiting for my smoothie.

Jade "psst" me and I saw her motioning her hands at the girl, and I shook my head before she groaned and said "Blue hair girl!"

The girl looked and Jade said "Purple hair wants to talk to you."

She looked before seeing me.

Oi.

Josh's P.O.V.

My eyes felt like tons of weight holding them down before I shook my head to see that I was in the living room.

"Tyler?" I said before rubbing my face.

There wasn't any words before I looked around and saw not one person.

I groaned before sitting up and checking my phone.

I wasn't even in the mood for today for some reason.

----------------------------------

SO SORRY FOR IT BEING SHORT

i am legit sorta slacking on this story now, and i have so many pictures to show

ugh, such a pain

this game is so much fun and takes my whole day w/o anything ruining it

and then there's the story to write

AND EVEN MY AP assignment I haven't even started

-_-

such a life, ik