73; family #2

i can't handle these photos of him

is so cute :D

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*A FEW DAYS AFTER*

I was pretty still beat up from all this little emotion with Josh leaving me with his family to take care of me while he did the tour.

He felt really a little bit, I would say, Greedy, to just keep on check with me.

Ashley, Abby, and Jordan were really helping with all the things I had to recover a bit after what happened.

My face has sorta changed a little bit after the whole hitting thing.

My nose has a little scar since one of the wooden pieces off the bat scratch my nose deep, and it wasn't going to go away.

Well, thanks a lot, Ava.

Hoped you enjoyed getting shot.

The door came to a knock when I was watching TV, and I said "You can open!"

My eyes stayed on the door to see Josh's mom.

"Hi, Laura," I said with me smiling at her little helpful morning breakfast.

"Hey honey, Josh still bothering you with the texts?" she asked.

"Eh, he calmed down a bit."

"Calls?"

"FaceTime, it's called."

She smiled and said "Well, if you feel any better to go ahead and leave, it's perfectly fine. I don't know for sure if you want to go out in public with all the little scrubs we had to pull off with your face."

I laughed and said "I feel like home here. But there is our apartment that's empty."

"Whatever you feel like, hon. It's okay to me."

"Thank you so much again."

She moved her hand like "oh stop" friendly matter, like it's not that serious type of thing.

"I'm really serious, I'd never be able to have you guys if you didn't move next door, until... now we're gonna have to do something with the house."

Laura came over by me before sitting down and saying "I'm really sorry about your parents. They never were meant to go like this, and I'm for sure that awful girl is getting what she deserves. Your sisters were never meant to go through this type of pain."

I nodded before getting hugged by her and feeling her gently rubbing my shoulders.

My emotions were getting there.

And it did.

Josh's P.O.V.

So far, we were already about to enter April tomorrow.

We had to do tonight's show in Melbourne, still in Australia.

Tomorrow was in Sydney, and then the 8th was in Perth.

After that, it was going to be in U.S. again.

That means Violet.

"Josh?" Tyler said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked over at him with his sleepy eyes laid on me.

"You okay?"

I nodded and said "Yeah, yeah, I'm good."

Tyler nodded before sipping his red bull.

"You know, I seen Violet post a photo yesterday with her hand covering her face with a caption. I don't know if you saw," he mentioned.

I didn't see any, even though I get notifications when she does.

I took my phone out and went to her page to see it, and it had a lot of support on there with the comments.

I liked it and commented "I love you, Violet. You are the best thing in my life."

After commenting, I went on the other pages and stuff to see other things.

Another notification about being mentioned.

It sorta bothered me with those, but I find it sorta good since you never usually get this many tags in a day.

"You know, I wonder if Jenna is really checking on Violet," I said.

Tyler looked at me a little confused. "She did. A few days ago."

"Oh, Violet just told me it was just my family checking on her. No Jenna."

"I know for a fact Jenna wouldn't just lie to me about not seeing Violet."

"Sorry if I brought it up."

Tyler had his crabby moods with the sleep, but I dealt with it.

*SKIP TIME*

I ate my last burrito before swallowing the last bits and checking my drums again at the stage.

My eyes peered over at the 10,000+ seats in the place, and it's sorta making me feel the happiest to be here.

Tyler.

Violet, with the support.

I promise, I'm going to marry her.

I might as well do that...

Probably after the tour is done.

That would definitely make it the best year ever.

----------------------------------

:o

no lie? 

don't know