13; why would you?

fun fact ☺️: I actually screenshoted this photo on the 4th when Josh posted on his story about swimming with the sharks 💓

I'm not a stalker!! I just follow him on Instagram and Snapchat 🎧🦋💙

Those emojis next to his name was my thing😎

BACK TO STORY!!💯

----------------------------------------

Josh's P.O.V.

*SKIP TIME*

Ever since Violet had heard about Jade getting attacked, I had to pull some tools to get Jade in Italy for her trip.

With my help, I told Chris, tour manager of the band, to take her to Italy and come back.

Chris seemed a little competitive with the idea of bringing a stranger to a country, and I told him it was Violet's sister. He seemed to just be focusing on Tyler and I going to our next show on Saturday.

He caved in and was able to take Jade to go, and we all had to say our goodbyes to Jade.

"I'll see you when I get back," Jade said to Violet. "I promise to not get hurt, and I'll be aware this time, okay?"

Violet nodded before I hugged her from behind and she held my arms with her cold hands. "Oh my god! Your hands are cold!"

"Sowwy..." she said softly with a smile.

Tyler asked "You sure Jade will be okay getting there?"

"Yep, she can make friends with anybody if she had to," Violet said jolly. "She's been the energetic person out of me and Sapphire. You obviously see how I am, and Sapphire's... just all over the place."

Jenna moved her hair out of the way and asked "We gonna sleep or what?"

"Sleep? We still got time to do fun stuff!" Tyler said shaking her happily. "Let's go to a restaurant! My treat."

"Your treat?" I said looking at him. "Let's have a double date!"

"We get our own tables?"

"No, dummy!" I hit his head with my hand and laughed. "We're gonna sit at a table!"

Tyler rubbed his head before Jenna went soft and mushy with his head being okay.

Violet looked at me before leaning on me before I held her a bit tightly and rocking back and forth a bit.

*NIGHT*

I felt a bit more relieved to be having this little double date since I could be having a thing with Violet, but it would sorta ruin it with the sight of Jenna and Tyler being themselves.

Violet's P.O.V.

After getting out of the shower and got ready, I sighed before looking in the mirror of what I was wearing: