77; turn of news

Violet's P.O.V.

*1 WEEK LATER*

Ever since this whole break, Josh and I had been together nonstop.

Yes, I forgave him.

He did it so easily though...

I never realized he would just take me out to a restaurant, the beach, and then... well, intimacy.

My eyes were focused on the drawing that was happening since I finished it, and colored it all so perfectly.

"Josh?" I said before he groaned and looked. "Look, I finished!"

He looked surprised before rubbing his eyes and saying "That's what you did?"

I nodded, and he held his mouth wide open, but half asleep.

"Yeah, finished it all and it's ready," I said.

He leaned back on the bed before I crashed on with him and snuggled close to him.

"Hey," he said, but now closer, morning voice.

"Hiiii..." I said seeing his face.

We kissed and started going more and more before I was on top of him and continuing before our buzzer went off.

We both groaned before I said "Brb." 

I got off and ran to the front before he shouted "Love your butt!"

I smiled before getting to the buzzer and saying "Who is it?"

"Violet... Open the door, please? It's something special," a voice said.

I was confused before I pushed open, and I went to the kitchen to grab the pocket knife and kept in my pocket before waiting for who it was.

"You know who it is?" Josh asked when I got in the room.

I shook my head before saying "It's something special, the person said. It sounds like a girl."

Josh sighed before moving the sheets and revealing his underwear only and I walked out of the room before walking to the door and opening it to see someone walking to the room.

That's when music was playing, and it sounded like Humble.

That's when I saw it was Sapphire since she was sorta acting a little different than normal.

That was just her, though.

Once she got to the door, she said "Hey! I just wanna to let you know to be humble today, okay?"

I was sorta a little worried about the music since it was blasting, and I said "Can you turn it down?"

Sapphire sighed and killed the radio before saying "I'm just a little hyped lately since the whole last part of the tour is going to have me!"

I was confused before saying "What?"

"You didn't hear?! Jade's coming too!" 

My heart sorta got racing before I turned around and saw Josh smiling, and without his shirt.

"You... kept it a secret?" I asked him.

He nodded and said "I just wanted you to feel a little bit... happier when it was a surprise, since you always were having a lot of people asking if your sisters were coming too."

I smiled and hugged him before saying "Thank you... I love you."

---------------------------------- 

this is a very short one, i know

i have uploaded a lot today, so this was all i could do

i am actually sorta close to finishing!!!

already... omg...

well, let's just see where it goes

byyeee!