62; tear in my heart

legit am so pumped for the artopia today (6/23/17) 👽

they just got two more shows and then they are done with the tour 😭😭

omfg, it sorta is gonna be weird w/o them all over, but.... ☝️

i keep hearing about something they did in Newport with the "wait_" 14 times 😵

it keeps making me feel anxious about something happening, and i am so eager for it to come... 😊😊

oml, i hope it's the new album 🙏🙏

i would legit die

anyway, another part to read and listen

enjoy!

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*NEXT DAY*

I was pretty antsy with my drawing today since the whole treatment from Josh with his little enjoyment of the music and dancing last night.

My drawing was really nice and coming out okay since I figured it would help me to have me, in the drawing, being a little creative with the flowers blooming away and flying away.

Plus, I was already telling my friend to release a song that I finished and was feeling a little bit scared of the public's reaction since it would go on the album of mine.

It's called :: Kindred

It makes it better to have it relate on my family since they're the ones to make me who I am today and whatnot. They're the ones to make me feel alive and whatnot whenever stuff happens, and along with Josh being a part of my life, I feel like he would make me feel more comfortable with us probably one day in the future to have a family. It's scary though, but... it's a part of life.

My ears heard Josh's voice when he called out for me, and I said his name from the patio we had outside since it was decent for me to be all right in.

He came to view when I saw him in his shorts and hair all messed up before I waved at him and smiled cheesily.

"Hey," he said kissing me. "What are you doing?"

"Drawing," I told him. "See?"

He saw my drawing, and applauded dramatically before blowing kisses in the air. "That is amazing, you need to show your work."

I groaned at his little encouragement before he shook his head and said "I'm gonna upload a photo of one of your drawings on Instagram to show the fans and everyone else how amazing you are."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh would I?"

He smiled sexually before walking back inside before I chased him into the room before he disappeared.

"I wonder where you are?" I said profoundly looking around.

I saw him behind the door, and kept quiet before scaring him and he screamed in happiness before picking me up and saying "I am right here!"

He kept kissing my chest before we landed on the bed and he said "Wanna do something? Just the two of us?"

"Like...?"

He shrugged before putting his head on my boobs, and I laughed when he did that since he was sorta begging much.

"Travel?" I said out of curiousity.

"To where?" he asked with his chin on my boobs still.

I giggled before he smiled and touched noses with me.

"Wherever nice," I said cupping his jaw.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

We kissed before he started touching me, but only to ruin it was the buzzer from the front.

We both groaned before Josh left to go get it while I adjusted my shirt and walked to the kitchen.

"All right," Josh said pushing a button.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Jade."

My attention sorta turned when I heard Jade, only because of her saying about leaving the band. I had no clue if she was okay or what, but I hoped it was not true.

After a while, the door opened to show Jade in a beanie, but her hair wasn't shown for some reason.

"Hey... Jade," Josh said slowly realizing her hair too.

Jade nodded before saying "Yep, I know. The hair changed."

She saw me before hugging me without a 'hi', and I held her back before she sniffed and said "I need a little hangout sesh with my sister. It makes it better with her boyfriend too since... he's one cool dude."

I laughed before Josh smiled and thanked her back.

Jade let go before wiping her eyes and saying "I only cut my hair of the little thoughts of the band. It's been bothering me."

"Oh..." she seemed really bothered by this, and there had to be some help for her to do all this.

"It doesn't bother us to have you here to hang out," Josh told her.

Jade smiled before she hugged him, and said "I didn't know you cared much, but... that's perfect. Thanks."

Josh hugged her back too before Jade let go as well and sat on the bar stool before sighing.

"We were just saying about travelling..." Josh said quickly.

I looked over at him before he raised his eyebrows and looked at Jade.

Seemed like she could come along too.

"Yeah, if you wanted to go with... you can," I said.

Jade smiled before saying "That'd be perfect, but I got interviews still and having to still do this stupid shows soon."

"We won't go long," I assured her. "Probably for like, less than a week?"

Jade looked over at me before saying "My next concert is in four days. Interview is tomorrow. I have no clue if it's safe for me to just bump out of somewhere else without any consent."

"You said you hate almost all of those guys anyways. It doesn't matter what they say, right? They're not pressuring you to be there all the time. What about the time when you wanted them to show up at my party since you wanted to perform for me?"

Jade nodded slowly at that before looking at me and Josh. "You sure?"

"Definitely," I said.

Josh comforted her more, and Jade blew her lips like a horse and nodded. "All right, we'll just go for three days. Then, we come back!"

"Why not the others?" I asked Josh. "They'd love to see Jade with us too."

"I was just thinking that," he said. "I'll call them."

Jade and I held hands before she asked "Is this crazy? I mean..."

"We've broke our parents safe and stole their money for food and other stuff. This is completely fine."

Jade laughed at my little assure.

Josh told me that Tyler and Jenna would go.

Perfect.

----------------------------------

tbh, i don't even listen to the song while writing this

i just listen to my spotify while doing it