22; the real deal

I'mm back!!

this photo for this part doesn't fit, i just realized...

okie, quick warning...

there's going to be some smut... or probably a lot... majority of this part.

Omg, I'm gonna cringe so hard when I look over to read it...

I double check everything!! 😂😂

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

After the concert was done, I was feeling a bit more flirty with the fact that Josh kept looking over at me during the end of the concert songs. I was feeling that it was time for the surprise.

I saw Tyler and Jenna walking together before seeing Josh walking in his hoodie. Chicago was pretty cold for winter, but I'm enjoying my sweater.

"Hey," he said in the cold air coming out of his mouth. "Let's go back to the bus. It's chilly."

I nodded before wrapping my arm around his with his hand in his pocket before I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I loved tonight," I said. "It was so much fun."

He laughed before saying "Yep, that's Chicago for ya. Pretty cool to be playing here, you know?"

"Yep. And I think you almost forgot something."

He looked at me before I smiled and sighed before he asked "What?"

"You'll see on the bus," I said in a flirty voice. I hope that was trying to make him think on what I was in the mood.

He snickered before I saw Tyler and Jenna planting a kiss to each other.

*SKIP TIME*

By the time we all got back to the bus, Tyler and Jenna wanted to take a little adventure around since we weren't gonna perform until three days from now.

Well, maybe two since it's past midnight.

Josh got out of the shower and tied his towel around his waist before sighing and looking over at me in bed. He looked wet still, and I frowned before Tyler shouted "Josh got a thing for not drying himself completely off! Just a fare warning, Vi!"

I giggled before seeing Josh rolling his eyes and asking "Oi, the surprise!"

He looked at me with dog eyes before I said through the door entry to Tyler "We're gonna be talking for a while, so... Don't bother, okay?"

Tyler looked at me with a "really?" face and I said "No bother!"

I closed the door before seeing Josh still in his towel, trying to hide his laughter from me.

"What?" I said sorta triggered.

He kept laughing before seeing me in my little duck slippers before I moved my foot up and stepped to make the "quack" noise from it.

"They're so adorable!" he said through laughter.

I sighed before taking them off and I tricked him by saying "You're not gonna get the surprise then."

He instantly got shocked before I walked over to the other side of the bed with him begging for knowing it.

That's when I got super close to him, having his wet upper body touch my shirt before I rested my chin on him while he smiled and put his hands on my waist. He could tell that he was gonna enjoy this.

"The surprise is tonight..." I said onto him. "You're gonna have control, though..."

He looked cute with his evil smile before he put his hands in my shorts before brushing them off to land on my feet. He put his hands on my butt before I giggled and kissed him before we started going more and more until we landed on the bed through strong breaths.

I could tell he was having all his power before he started holding my arms up and kissing me before he ran his hands through my shirt to take it off. My bra exposed before he planted kisses on my neck. The tickling sensation came before I giggled and hold his face with my hands before he smiled and raised his eyebrows.

He kept kissing before his towel fell down and exposed the lower self of him, and I gasped before he saw and he said "I'm going to feel like that when I see underneath these two."

I sat up before we kept kissing while I took my bra off and he saw me pulling back before he caught my hands before taking off my bra, exposing the two to him.

Judging from his eyes focused, I kissed him before he lifted me up and carried me to the wall before moaning in each gasping breath we had.

My underwear came off before I saw him growing, and I looked over at the dresser and said in a gasping voice "There's some in there!"

He laughed in a deep voice before going over by it and pulling one out before I took a peek at his length before I giggled again with him saying "What is it!?"

I sighed before kissing him on the lips and said "I'm just a bit nervous... and excited...!"

He smiled before he gently pushed me onto the bed before I crashed on the bed behind me.

That's when he put it on while looking into my eyes and knelt down before I showed my teeth and closed my eyes.

It took a sec before he entered and I groaned before he thrusted with each movement while I kissed him through each breath over and over.

The tension was getting real hot, and I was starting to sweat a bit before Josh kissed me and held me while giving all of him in me. It felt a bit weird since I haven't done anything like this in a long time.

It took a while before we switched positions and he kept kissing the back of my neck to have me moan and having him grip me so gently.

Eventually, he told me that he was close, and I could feel him go faster and faster before he stopped and lifted me up in the final one before moaning in my skin from behind and I could feel the tension and sweat from him.

We both stayed in the position for a minute before I sighed and said "Oi..."

He laughed before I got off of him and stood up and jumped to my side of the bed before he crashed next to me closely.

"So... How was that...?" he asked in a tired and pleasant voice.

I nodded and smiled before we kissed again before he wrapped his arms around me to fully embrace me with the two of us tired already and having the enjoying moment last before we fell asleep.

----------------------------------

Oiiiii

The amount of stuff I had to write... 😬

Thank god issa all done

Back to normal stuff now for the parts...

Byyyyeeee! ✌️