88; Tøur De Cølumbus #5

oml, this is already the last concert ever

aw, and how close to what i'm doing with the story...

----------------------------------

Josh's P.O.V.

*FINAL DAY OF TOUR DE COLUMBUS*

This was it.

The final day of the tour.

It felt, so real and like... there wasn't going to be anything else in this world to change that.

I've been on this journey with Violet and Tyler for a long time, and I would never have expected all the stuff that has happened in our lives.

Today was the day.

It had to be the most nerve wrecking thing I had ever had to do on stage, in front of people in the hometown and everywhere else watching these concerts.

Violet was going to be the most special person ever today, and I was going to be giving her the most best way to ever have this done.

My heart was beating since I was checking out the drums for the last time ever. 

The Schott stage was going to be one of the last places to ever perform, and it felt a little surreal to see all the fans being a little sad that it's already coming to this time of the tour.

It's already setting in with everything, and how all of the secret little hiatus the crew was going to do for the band.

Tyler was a little happy with it too since it was going to be something I think no one has ever done this creepy but yet, mind blowing with all the stuff added in there.

"Maybe we should check out another song?" I asked Tyler while he was by the mic.

"Sure..." he said a little softly. "But... I want to talk you first."

I was confused but decided, why not.

I put my drumsticks down and felt the little temptation of how Tyler was going to be with the whole proposal on Violet.

"So... uh, I just wanted to let you know that we got a spot during the show for you to do your proposal," he said. "I'm proud, dude."

I sighed and said "You sure during the show? It'll kill the buzz of everything happening in that moment with all the songs and how you're going to change the last lyric of Trees."

Tyler groaned and said "Well... uh..."

He was trying to think before I said "Why not after all this is done? After Trees, I'll do it."

Tyler snapped his fingers and said "Smart! That way, everyone will be happy with it all done, but it's a start for you and Violet's futures."

I shivered at that, but in a good way since it was going to happen.

"Yep dude."

Tyler smiled and said "Thanks for everything too. Violet really helped me out sometimes, and we did the offer for her too. You really are a lucky guy to get a girl like her since she was just your neighbor..."

He smacked his legs since he was talking realistically. 

"Now we're about to be engaged..." I said, a little weirded out on those words. 

"But a good thing, obviously..."

"Yeah."

Tyler nodded and said "Well, make sure that all those memories are cherished with your heart. It's a normal thing for you two to dispute all the type of stuff you handled over like, a year now. NOW, it's going to be the real deal with your hands here."