92; it's time

same with the photo tho

anyways, the story is close

continuing!!

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*JULY 4th, 2017*

This was already happening. Oh my god. 

My life was already going to be something else now, with someone!

You always have to pressure your mind with all the attention today, and I kept wondering how long it'll take since it was going to be a long day.

With fireworks!

"Vi?" Sapphire said snapping me out of my thoughts as usual.

 I looked at her before saying "Just thinking, is all."

Sapphire nodded before saying "Well, I hope you are ready for today since it's all about you."

I giggled and checked my nails that were done all professionally with some family.

I got some family to come, which was my aunts, and some of my cousins I haven't seen in such a long time. About less than ten years.

"You all right with being a part of the party?" I asked her.

Sapphire looked confused before saying "Uh... it's such an honor to be a bridesmaid. I know it was close to the Junior, but... 18 now."

I smiled since Sapphire was already considered a "adult" in her book.

"If that means that you're sorry about making Jenna maid of honor, it's fine since you loved her," Sapphire says. "At least you love her so much. Jade's just trying to handle being able to take... Dad's spot."

I sighed and tried to hold in the emotions since Dad wasn't able to walk me down the aisle, and mom wasn't here to be all emotional and whatnot.

Josh was definitely feeling concerned for me about that since he knows they would've been really happy for me.

Then it made it like heaven to hear his parents would consider being my parents since they already think of me as their favorite person ever.

"Out to thinking a lot again?" Sapphire asked.

I nodded and looked at her.

The curtains opened to see Jade in her little white dress and her hair all black.

"Lookie!" Sapphire said all happy. "Are you all prepared now or what?"

Jade sighed and said "I am. It's going to be a little hard since I'm gonna be with Violet walking down there, and all the little bit of it that could've been normal. Dad and mom would've enjoyed every moment of this."

I looked away for a second to see myself in the mirror before hearing some commotion.

"We got a few more minutes!" Sapphire said. "Let's just make sure everything is all set and whatnot."

Josh's P.O.V.

I looked at myself in the mirror and kept thinking on Violet's look. 

She must've been getting a lot of things ready for her while I was plain and simple with all the things for me.

"We got a few minutes, dude," Tyler said.

"Okay."

Tyler walked over before asking if I was okay.

"Chills, that's all I got."

"Why?" 

"All of the things happening today, and how it's going to have the focus on just Violet and me. It's sorta... happy, but her parents."

Tyler sighed and said "Well, your parents said they're her new replacements. I know Violet loved that, and she considers it a heavenly gift."

I laughed and said "Yeah..."

Tyler patted me on the shoulder before saying "It's your day, dude. Let's go ahead and have the best 4th of July ever!"

I smiled and walked with him out of the little place to have everything all settled.

Funny thing too, no last name changer.

Perfect!

----------------------------------

well, i am sorry to say that the next two parts are the last of the STORY

look, you know how much research i had to do just for a wedding!?

omg, it took me a while to get all of the names and i didn't even know a wedding party

i've never been to a wedding...

EVER!!

let's just finish this