44; sudden kick

I am glad school is coming around the corner to finish, and I can finally be free and enjoy summer 💯

So happy TØP won an award on Billboard ❤️❤️ (5/21/17)

Tyler was being 💯 when he said to not let fans vote because they would always win the band award ☪️

You right, Tyler ✖️

While Josh is there silent and happy about the award too ❤️👽

Let's read!

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

After the party, I felt a little nauseous since the food, drinking, and partying was crazy enough to make me not want to continue having fun.

I was outside, getting the air hitting my face with the cold wind and mixed snow, while breathing in and out to try and prevent from throwing up.

"Hola!" a voice said from behind me.

I turned around and saw it was Ashley, and I waved before turning around and sighed.

"You okay?" she asked me.

I nodded before feeling her come by me before I looked the other way. My stomach was having the urge to throw up any second.

I shook my head quickly before running over by a bush and puking.

"You must've been partying too hard, huh?" Ashley joked.

After throwing up for a while, I turned around before holding my stomach with my hands and looked at Ashley in pain.

"You wanna go lie down in your bed?" she asked me.

I nodded before having her hold me to walk upstairs to the place.

Josh's P.O.V.

"Thanks dude," I said to Brendon before he left smiling at me about something and I turned to see Tyler and Jenna making out.

"Oi," I said. Violet got me saying that too.

I saw Ashley coming with Violet walking before I waved at the two and realized Violet looked in pain.

"Hey," I said concerned to see Violet. "Is she okay?"

"She threw up outside," Ashley said before wiping her forehead. "She told me that her stomach's bothering her badly."

I sighed through my nose before picking Violet up and carrying her bridal style to the room to have Tyler and Jenna looking.

I set Violet down on the bed before asking "How'd you get sick so quick?"

Violet didn't answer before groaning. "The drinks, and the fooood..." she said in pain.

She sounded like she needed some medicine, and probably me to snuggle with from her looks.

"I'll go ahead and tell the others to go," I said.

Violet nodded before I kissed her head and walked out of the room to tell the others the situation, and they all left.

Violet's P.O.V.

I got out of my party clothes to my t-shirt of the band and small shorts before seeing Josh come in the room to see me.

Judging from his tiredness, he licked his lips before smiling at me. "No time for that, sir."

He smiled at me still before kissing me and coming on the bed.

"I'll get you medicine, okay?" he said.

I nodded before resting my back comfortably while my stomach was on fire with all the pain from the throwing up.

Josh came back with a pill and water before I took them and sighed.

"Hey," I said. "Can I tell you something?"

"Sure," Josh said quickly resting next to me. "What is it?"

I sighed before looking at him with my eyes a bit watery from the thought of it.

"Halsey... or Ashley, she..." I said through my words, trying to get it out. "She attacked me."

Josh's eyes flashed brightly at me before he looked concerned really badly. "What do you mean?"

I sighed before resting my head on the pillow. "She got mad at me for some reason about her going through something with you, and how it's gonna happen on what you did to her."

He seemed a little pissed off when I said that. I didn't know why he was, but I could tell he was hiding it the best he could.

All he did was lie down next to me before hugging me and his mouth by my ear.

"She's a liar," he whispered. "She tries to do that, and I can tell she's wanting revenge since you're with me."

"But why?" I said a little emotional. "She hates me for no reason."

"Like I said, she wants to cause trouble since you're with me. Don't get it ahead of yourself."

I wasn't even done telling him what she did, but I said it without hesitation. "She pinned me against the wall and started choking me."

Josh's P.O.V.

Those words. It hit me like a bullet. To hear Ashley (Halsey) doing that to Violet is really making me feel angrier by the second.

I got up from the bed and looked around the room.

"No lie?" I asked.

"No lie."

I closed my eyes and shouted "Are you serious?!"

Violet's gasp got me to look at her before I said "I'm not mad at you, Violet. It's just..."

I looked at my feet before shaking my head and went over by Violet to fall asleep pretty quickly.

Anger was in my head, and I was wanting to scream at Ashley (Halsey) for why she did that. It was for no reason, and I swear that it better not go any worse than what I think it'll go.

----------------------------------

Finished this in schoool! ❤️❤️❤️