93; the wedding

love this photo

legit died when i saw

plus, there was a filter for him too!

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*WEDDING TIME*

I was on the way to the church that was the wedding was being held at.

I couldn't believe all the little tension going on at the moment since this was literally happening.

Everyone was talking and whatnot while I was spacing out, thinking at usual about what to come in the future now.

I was just remembering how it all was like...

*FLASHBACK*

My ears shot loudly when I heard the drums banging from Josh's place.

No wonder how much he loves to do that. He seems to really love the drums.

I went through the side gate before seeing him doing his thing with his drumsticks banging the big drum in the middle.

Seems like he didn't notice me, but I opened the gate and walked over to him doing his session before ending and opening his eyes.

I waved and saw him sweating, and he said "Hey! Now you're here."

I laughed and kept my face buried in the shirt I was wearing since I was a little embarrassed to still even talk to Josh.

"You went somewhere?" he asked as he breathed heavily.

"Yeah... I had a friend who likes to make me dress like a student since it reminds her of not being lonely. She's going to be graduating college, so..."

"Cool. You know, you look a little bit more better with some tattoos."

I blushed and said "Is it just because of you having a sleeve?"

"No... I just think you look more better with some..."

His eyes were on me, and it sorta made me a little queezy since I never got looked at so cutely. Aw heck, he was cute though!

"So... you wanna try out the drums?" he offered.

I looked surprised before saying "I don't want to interrupt your little practice stuff, so... I was just coming to give you this."

I handed him some drumsticks since the other day I came, he broke them.

"Drumsticks?" he said smiling.

"You breaking your drumsticks, so... I thought you would need some more, just in case."

Josh looked at them and nodded. "Thanks, I wish I could've gotten you something though."

I smiled and said "It's okay."

Josh sighed and said "Well, I gots to go eat since my mom making something. I don't know if you wanna come with..."

"Oh, it's okay. Not really hungry right now..." I said to not be around strangers.

Josh looked at me before taking my hand and pulling me to his back door. "Let's go eat then."

"Okay..." I said giving up.

Looks like Josh was really not taking no as an answer from me.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 My eyes looked over to see the church with all the photography there and happiness kicked in.

The doors opened to have my door open and I stepped out to slowly make sure everything wasn't all ruined and whatnot since I loved the dress.

"All right, we're going to have you come last as usual, okay?" my aunt told me.

I nodded and had her do a little emotional talk before she walked with my uncle.

Josh's P.O.V.

My heart was pounding so much right now, I couldn't describe how much anxiety I was getting in at the little fact that Violet was going to be coming down the aisle.

It took a little while before everyone stood up and it meant that Violet was coming with Jade since Violet's dad wasn't here...

My eyes literally opened up so much and my mouth dropped a little when I saw Violet walking with the dress and her tattoos really pretty.

"That's yours from now on," Tyler whispered to me.

Violet saw me and I shown my teeth to show how much I was anticipated.

She smiled and eventually got to me before I felt like all I was given was a lot of God and heavenly sins on me right now.

Now the real stuff was happening...