40; lights

I love this photo 😂😂😂

Is it bad that his story on Instagram shows that flag with his food he's eating meat on some sort in South Korea (5/16/17)

I'm sorry, but this one was a different time, and this one was on Snapchat [4/28/17] 👌

Sorry for being stalkish 😂✌️

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

*1 MONTH LATER*

It was already about to be two days before Christmas was officially coming!!! It felt like heaven to finally be waiting until this time since I really have been practicing a song for Josh on the day, and hopefully get some good presents.

I was in the home of mine since Josh was trying to look for a house out here in Ohio since we figured it was time to move together in. It was gonna be so much more fun to just have Josh and I live together only, and not any sister related people or family.

There were some footsteps coming close by before Sapphire said "What are you making?"

"No touch!" I said hitting her hand. "They are for Christmas day only! Plus, we need to save some for grandma and them since Josh said he's gonna see them tomorrow."

Sapphire pouted before saying "So, I guess Christmas will be the opposite? You'll see his family then?"

I shrugged before tasting the sugar on my fingers. "His family probably didn't get me anything, so..."

"Oh."

I nodded before leaning on the counter and looking at my phone.

"Jade's coming home," Sapphire said like she couldn't hold it in anymore.

My eyes looked at her before Sapphire nodded and smiled slowly with my expression catching on to what she said.

"Really?!" I said in happiness. "I can't believe it's true!"

Sapphire sighed of relief before I hugged her crazily and moving all around before I heard dad say "What did Sapphire do good this time?"

We both looked at him before Sapphire rolled her eyes and told him about Jade coming home.

He did the same thing like I did and Sapphire felt violated with the hugs, and I laughed before going to my room to check on the presents stashed in my closet.

My phone ringed to see Jenna's face, and I answered quickly.

"Hellloooo?" I said happily.

"Heyyyy!" Jenna said like I did. "Josh is talking to the landlord right now, and it's official! You two are moving in!!"

I squealed of excitement. The thought of NOW living with my babes was gonna be amazing! I could just imagine all the memories going to be made or brought to that place.

Josh's P.O.V.

*3:28 PM*

After doing all the paperwork, I left the place to feel a little bit nervous about the promise ring.

I managed to keep it a secret until Christmas day since I wanted it to be special.

My phone chirped to see a text from Violet:

heyyyy, so borreed

wanna go out with ty and jen?

I smiled to send a thumbs up emoji before heading to my car and driving over to the old house to get Violet.