76; a new "return"

i'm currently wearing a FOB shirt (7/27/17)

and listening to The Wrecks {if you don't know them, check on youtube or spotify or anything like that}

---------------------------------- 

Violet's P.O.V.

*April 8th, 2017*

I was in the bakery, doing the usual, and was a little heartbroken.

Jade hasn't even apologized in person.

She just shot a text about everything, and hasn't even seen my face at all since then.

Sapphire was trying her best to comfort, but I just didn't want to deal with anyone at all.

Jenna was texting me daily about getting better, and whoever to talk to was her.

Josh kept his word after the talk a while ago and would just leave me alone.

Tyler as well too.

The door opened and someone else walked in that sorta looked familiar.

That's when I saw their face.

"Hey, Violet," Ashley said.

My eyes widened when I saw her and I said "Hey. What could I get you?"

Ashley looked up at the menu before asking "What's good with some coffee?"

I pointed to the section with the donuts all plain, and some were a little coated with different colors.

"Ooh, let me get a couple, if you don't mind," she said smiling.

I got up and said "Anything for a customer, and a bestie."

She giggled while I got everything settled before she asked "No one else is wanting to work here?"

"No..." I said a little sad. "I've posted about job openings, and some people were gonna see about it, and nothing so far."

Ashley pouted before standing by the receiving stand and asked "Did Josh do what you asked to do?"

I nodded. "He's giving me the space... I'm just a little... weird with all of this since I never was able to hear from Josh this long."

Ashley nodded before I got her donuts ready and the coffee was almost ready before putting it by the counter and said "All good."

"Thank you," she said. "I'll just stand here since it looks a little bit empty. And, just in case if anyone else comes in."

I sighed before sitting down and picking at my nails.

"You get any usual normal amount of customers now? Or..." Ashley asked.

"It's sorta going down, but there are days where it'll be packed. It's just that I'm alone... Sapphire said she helps after school, and she'll be working a whole lot during the summer."

Ashley nodded and said "You got some good sister. I don't know about... Jade."

I sighed before saying "I honestly don't know what to deal with her. She's just..."

I was trying to say something perfect in my head but the door opened and revealed Jade.

My eyes were a little shocked to see how Jade changed.

When I mean change, I mean CHANGED.

"Uh..." Ashley said a little stunned. "Jade...?"

Jade walked over before smiling and nodding. "It's me..."

I was stunned with her new haircut, and new hair color.

"Hey, Violet..." she said. "I just wanna apologize... literally this time."

I smiled brightly at her new look. 

"But..." she butted in. "I got something else for today too. Today is going to be ran around with some people that you wanted to have, and some experienced ones too!"

"Wait... what...?" I said before seeing some people walking to the bakery.

They were wearing the gown and stuff, and I was shocked before smiling so much and couldn't believe Jade got all these people to help out the bakery.

"That's not even all..." Jade said. "I also talked to the people about this place, and I told them that I was the owner now. So, you can run around with Josh, who still owes you a whole lot."

I sniffed before walking around hugging her and saying "Thanks... I love you."

"Love you too..." she said. "You forgive me?"

"YES!" I said.

She laughed and we stayed like that before Ashley sipped her coffee and I laughed at her little gesture.

*SKIP TIME*

My hands were drawing Josh and Tyler of the whole Artopia thing they were gonna do when they're here in Ohio. 

They wanted me to do something special with the event, so I decided to just attend there.

It was going to be so cool to see everyone there with big fans of Tyler and Josh.

Hopefully the guys would like it.