7; real talk, right?

Josh's P.O.V.

While being with Tyler, we headed over to the concert venue where we were going to perform at and had to get everything set up.

"Bring this over there," one of the guys told me.

I rolled it over by the little spot, and sat down on it before Tyler said "You already bugged on not seeing Violet?"

"It's not that," I said. "I'm just a bit bugged about always touring... It's been like, what? Two years?"

Tyler set down a box and sat down by me criss-cross and looked at me.

Judging from what I was seeing, he probably wasn't really into my pouty mood at the moment. "Why? You want to take a break?" he asked. "I'm cool with it."

I sighed and said "I don't want the fans also waiting forever too..."

Tyler made a face and I smiled before hearing one of the guys that hosted everything for the equipment and stuff say "All right, we got to check out where the stuff usually is at for the place tomorrow night."

Everyone checked before Tyler and I went by the little usual instruments and checked it out.

I wonder how Violet's hangout with Jenna was going.

Violet's P.O.V.

After getting out of a store, Jenna said "Are you sure you can handle doritos locos tacos?"

I sighed and said "You should've just eaten it."

"I should've? I wanted it! But you were hungry, so..."

I burped softly and cleared my throat before looking at H&M. "Ooh! Can we go in there?" I asked softly.

Jenna nodded and pulled me before we got inside and bumped into a few people.

"Oh, sorry!" Jenna said scooting aside through the few people.

I went around before the girl said "Hey! You were the girl that got hit by that fan in California!"

It surprised me when I heard her say that, and I said "There's video of it?"

"Yep, check it out." She took out her phone and opened it to her photos before playing the video. Looked like she took it, so I was just a bit questionable why...

After the video, I sighed and walked away before she said "Sorry for you getting hit... Hope you enjoyed seeing the band though..."

Jenna became concerned from a distance before I got to her and pulled her aside.

"Did you know about the video recorded at the concert!?" I whispered.

Jenna put her hands together and rolled them before she showed her teeth and "sssss" before I got mad and looked away. "I wanted to tell, but you would've been mad!"

"Now I am!" I said. "You made it worse by keeping it, and now it's just..."

From my head, I was really ticked off by it, and Jenna comforted me before saying "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hide it, okay?"

Hearing her really let down, and I nodded before fake smiling and saying "Let's just continue this journey onward."

*SKIP TIME*

I was in my hotel room sitting on the bed alone because of being a bit hurt by the video I kept seeing over and over.

It was legit going viral now, and many people were either laughing about me or being concern, and a couple were jealous that they saw Josh and Tyler getting concerned about my safety. Why couldn't people just understand it in the first place? I know they don't know I'm neighbors with Josh, but still...!