10; perfect music

Violet's P.O.V.

*MIDNIGHT*

Tyler, Josh, Jenna and I were all back at the hotel before I was informed that there wasn't any need to travel anywhere now until the week ended. It was already Monday, and Ty and Joshie needed to perform again Saturday night.

"I'm gonna go out real quick..." I said to Jenna. "Make sure they know?"

Jenna gave a thumbs up and looked at her phone before I left the hotel wearing this:

Once I got outside, I felt a bit more rushed with the wind coming around and I saw a few people walking down the street before I turned the way to where I was going

I looked at my phone and kept reading the Tweets from earlier...

omg, can't believe Josh hooked up with that girll... 😒

she's just lucky... 💯

she must be a whore then... 😂😂🙏

I was feeling more emotional before I wiped my tears away before continuing on to read them before spotting a hill.

I quickly went over by it before sitting down by the edge and continued reading the tweets.

Josh needs to find someone else... that girl's just plain ugly😷

wtf!!! Josh is with someone already?! 😡😡😡

I am so triggered by just looking at that girl's face...👿👿👿

can't believe it all... my favorite night turned into a shitty one with this girl coming out of nowhere... 😭😤

she needs to go, like, fr😤😤😑

Those words those fans were using were feeling like bullets hitting me all over my body, and I couldn't take in the pain with the hurtful words.

I started crying before I rested my body on the grass and continued crying a bit loud before hearing my phone ring to see Josh's face come up.

My mind told me to instantly stop crying and act normal...

That said, I wiped my tears and cleared my throat before saying "Hello?"

"Vi, where did you go? I was expecting you to be in the room snuggled up..." Josh's voice said. "I turn up to emptiness in the room..."

"Sorry... I just need to go to the store to get something..." I said trying to be normal voiced. I could tell my voice was still breaking.

"Ohhh, okay... Just come back to the hotel, okay?"

"Yeah, okay..."

"Love you."

"Love you too..."

He hung up before I locked my phone and closed my eyes to rest my head on my knees closed up to my face and continued sobbing.