23; sudden burst

Violet's P.O.V.

*MORNING*

I was smelling something pretty bad, and I opened my eyes to look around before realizing I was still naked from last night's fun experience.

Judging from Josh snuggled close to his side of the bed instead on me, which was a good thing, I got out of the bed to pick up all the dirty clothes from last night and moving them over to the bin with the other dirty clothes.

I decided to go in the shower to refreshen up before anything else, and I did before putting this stuff on.

After spraying, I took a peek to see Josh rolling over to his side of the where I should be and I quickly left the room as quiet as possible

Before seeing no Tyler and Jenna, I sighed of relief before walking over to Jeff and asking "Hey, is it okay if I can go to Starbucks or anywhere near close to get some coffee?"

"Why can't you make some here?" he asked while his eyes were on the road.

"They just made something new!"

He sighed with a little showing of ignorance before he nodded it away and I smiled before sitting back down and going through my feed.

So many followers already, so many hearts, so many comments, the love... It was all perfect...

Once the bus stopped, I got off before thanking him and running over through the streets of Indiana, I believe before spotting a Starbucks.

I went inside before brushing my hair out of my face to see a girl behind the counter.

"Hello!" she said. "What can I get you?"

"Uhh..." I said while looking at the menu. "Can I get a Passion Tango Tea?"

She nodded before writing it down along with the adding of "That's all?"

I nodded before she looked at me like I was lying. "You sure you don't want to get Tyler, Jenna, or Josh any?"

I was shocked before she showed her tattoo of the band before I said "Cool tat. Um, might as well then. Get me a White Chocolate Mocha, and two Caffe Misto."

She smiled before writing them down. "All right, all Grande?"

I nodded before she added it and went to the register and told me the price before I payed and waited for all four things ready to go.

While waiting, a little girl came over by me and said "Are you Violet?"

I looked at her before nodding. 

She squealed before hugging my leg and said "You're so cool! I love you and Josh!"

I giggled before seeing what I think her mother pull her away before saying "Sorry, she's a fan of them."

"It's okay," I said smiling. "Quite shocking to see a young fan her age to be liking their music."

The mom raised her eyebrows before picking her daughter up and telling her to say bye.

"Byyyee!" she said in her cute voice.

I waved before the lady behind the counter said "Here you are!"

I smiled before saying thanks and leaving the place as quick as I can. I didn't want Chris to get mad about us being late to coming back to Ohio to fly over at Texas.

From the corner of the street, I saw red hair that looked familiar and saw Sapphire there.

Once she spotted me, she got scared and ran the other way before I saw my street light go green and I walked quickly as possible.

*SKIP TIME*

The travel was sorta good with Tyler awake and playing me with Mario Kart. I had to prove he was real good with my secret skills that I had for playing because of the adventures I like to witness with the games.

After crossing the line, I shouted in my soft voice with happiness before seeing Tyler look at me in shock. "You're real good," he said smiling. "I got to hand that to you."

I smiled before sipping my tea and standing up to go check on Josh to see if he was awake. He should be since it's already 11.

I opened the door and looked to see nobody, and I saw the sheets cleared off the bed before I walked over to the clothing bin and saw them all there with the clothes from last night, and I nodded before hearing the door open to see Josh emerge.

"Hiiii," I said in my soft voice waving. "I got you a coffee that's probably a bit cold, or warm..."

He smiled before tying the towel around his waist and raised his arms over his head while I went to him and kissed him.

"I have been wondering where you were," he said sorta sternly. "You jumped out of the bus so gingerly to get the Starbucks drinks."

I sorta got confused by his little attitude before I said "I just wanted to get everyone something to drink from the little concert last night."

"Little!? I think you must mean something else..."

I looked at him before faking a laugh and sat on the bed. "You know, I am trying to make you feel a bit happy with this, and you return it so rudely."

"I'm not being rude! I'm just saying you ran away from the bus so early in the morning that I got scared!!" he shouted.

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ME!" I screamed in my soft voice.

He stood by me a bit after I said that and I put my tea on the counter before putting my ankles to my face and I hugged my legs to rest my head.

It took a little while before he said "Vi... You know that's not true..."

Josh's P.O.V.

Violet shook her head before she started to cry and covered her face with her hands. 

That's when I had to comfort her, but I needed to change. So, I did so real quick with my short and shirt and sat next to Violet.

I put my arm around her before whispering "Heyy, it's okay..."

"No it's not..." she said through sobs. "I know it's true... You enjoy the tour if you met with your friends and wouldn't... wouldn't find any time with me."

I couldn't believe what she was saying, and I rested my head on hers before I said "Vi, that is not true. There's nothing in this world that would make me hate you... Nothing. At. All."

She sniffed before looking up at me while my arm was around her still, and I continued "I know I'm not the best person to have you be happy all the time, but... I'm just having my own sake for yours!"

"Do you really mean that?" she asked before rubbing her eyes.

I laughed and said "Yes! There's nothing at all for me to hate you. I wouldn't hate you if you were taller than me, or even at my height, or so cute when you talk. It would never take any sake for you to make me hate you."

She smiled before taking her tea and sipping before nodding. "Oi, I love you..." she said softly.

I smiled before kissing her gently and resting my forehead on hers with me adding "I love you too..."