64; the judge

omg, i am so sorry for not posting in another four days

been addicted to my new game, and completely ignore the story

it just makes it up for the boring days I have in my summer, which is good

here it is!

----------------------------------

Violet's P.O.V.

After our little hangout sesh at Universal Studios, we all headed back to the hotel and decided to go eat at somewhere sorta normal.

Jade told me she's not really hungry, but I told her I'd bring Taco Bell.

"What make you think I love Taco Bell as much as you do?" she says.

"Well... we're always eating tacos on the go whenever we hang. This is coming from your older sister, and she's being generous to bring you some."

Jade looked over at Josh, who was with me snuggled on my shoulder, and Jade nodded. "Not Taco Bell though."

"Chipotle?" Josh asked.

Jade looked away before muttering "Yes."

I giggled before saying "All right, we'll be back!"

Jade nodded before waving all goofingly at us, and we all headed to the little restaurant.

Josh's P.O.V.

Once we got over there, Tyler told me something funny about what Brendon posted, and I sorta laughed a little too loud to get everyone noticing.

"Oh my god!" someone shouted. "It's Violet!"

Violet noticed and said "Hey!" to the fan that was all surprised.

Jenna said "You guys go order the stuff, I'll be with Violet since I wanna talk to her about something."

Tyler looked concerned before Jenna smiled and kissed him before Jenna stayed with Violet while Tyler and I went inside.

We asked for a table before sitting down and seeing Tyler pondering.

"You good, dude?" I asked him.

Tyler looked at me and nodded slowly. "It's just... the little mood sets I get."

I looked around before asking if it what I thought it was.

He nodded.

*SKIP TIME*

"-clean yourself after the food on the table, too!" Tyler mocked with how Jenna would say.

Jenna smacked his shoulder before smiling, and I looked over at Violet sorta quiet but enjoying the mood.

Tyler and Jenna were arguing about that before I whispered "Hey."

Violet looked at me before I asked if she was fine.

She nodded.

Too simple.

"You sure?" I reassured.

She nodded again before sipping her tea, and I held her hand, feeling her cold palms.

"Are you?" she asked me.

I nodded before saying "Just making sure since you might be a little freaked out about your sister and... the latest stuff with the music."

Violet shook her head before leaning her head onto my shoulder and saying "I am a-okay, babe."

I smiled before kissing her head and listening to Tyler and Jenna still ranting.

Our food came out, and we all caved in pretty quickly.

I noticed Violet was looking at me when I was eating my pizza, and I raised my eyebrows at her before she giggled and ate her spaghetti.

"Inappropriate!" Tyler said spanking my hand. "You sir are not grown. Mind your manners at the table."

I rolled my eyes before Jenna said "You sir are very childish. Why not let the two love each other?"

"While eating?" 

Jenna took a bite of her sandwich before staring Tyler down before he bit his burrito and staring back at her.

"They're acting childish," Violet said.

We all looked at her before she slurped her spaghetti down and swallowing it.

We all laughed before eventually leaving.

Violet's P.O.V.

I asked to stay out for a little while since I wanted some photos and other such things, and the others were pretty tired still.

As I was taking a photo of the lights around the area, Josh hugged me from behind and sorta almost made me fall over before he picked me up.

"You sir are one strong fellow," I joked looking at him.

"Well, you ma'am are one tiny, adorable star."

I laughed at his little compliment before kissing again, and taking a photo of us with my camera and looked at it afterwards before I started thinking too much again.

When that happens, Josh gets really concerned.

And that's what he did.

"No, I'm just... sorta..." I said before Josh walked me over to the bench close by before we sat down.

My eyes were looking over at the same place the fan hugged me and whatnot, and I kept thinking more and more on all the stuff.

"Babe..." Josh said to me. "Come on, what is it?"

Words were gonna say a whole lot from my mouth, and I was trying to find the right words to say to not have him worried.

"It's just the music... everything. The fans, and whatnot..." I said softly.

Josh scooted closer to me before resting his chin on my shoulder, and he was rubbing my hair.

I felt weak at that since it gets me all lazy and loose.

"Don't worry so much about it," Josh said. "It'll get better since I remember how it felt to be famous at first, or starting to get noticed."

"Was it scary?" I asked him.

"Yes. I guess you eventually get used to it, and love everyone that loves your stuff. It's just showing you're the judge and everyone out there is the audience."

I nodded before stopping and asking "What are you then?"

"Me?" Josh said.

I nodded.

"I'm your best supporter out there. Oh, and your boyfriend."

We both laughed before sighing and thinking much more.