70; death part 3

Violet's P.O.V.

*NEXT DAY*

I was all dressed up in my outfit for the funeral, and it was pretty obvious to wear all black.

After waiting for Josh and the others to meet me there since I wanted to see Jade and Sapphire all first, and then the family members.

We were there pretty early since no one else was there, and thank god Jade wanted this to be special with the two of them.

She asked for the normal way, which is the most expensive way of a funeral, and had felt a little sympathetic with everyone coming right about now since some others were gonna run a little late.

Each family member was all emotional about the upcoming news, and we all hugged each other gratefully for their sadness and comfort for us.

"Hey..." Jenna said with Tyler. "Sorry, we had to tell the guy that we were close with you, but not family."

"Why?" I said confused. "Was he giving you a hard time?"

"Sorta, but Tyler handled it. Josh said he's coming since Ashley and them were gonna come too."

"You guys didn't want to bring your family?"

"They wanted, but had personal stuff to deal with."

I nodded before saying "hey" to another family member, and said "You guys can go wait in the hall, it's all set up for you guys to go sit in the front."

Tyler and Jenna went off before I kept an eye out for Josh.

Josh's P.O.V.

I got to the place with Ashley and them all dazzled up for this funeral, and we got out of the car from our dad dropping us off.

"Thanks again dad," I said.

He nodded before leaving and having all of us walking to the funeral home.

"Names?" the guy asked us.

"Um, Josh," I said. "I'm Violet's boyfriend. I brought my sisters and brother along with too."

The guy said "It doesn't... oh, I got you. Your siblings aren't listed here though."

"But... Violet said she could have anyone come with," Ashley said. "It was her word."

Violet came into view, and she said "It's okay, you guys can come in."

Ashley and the others followed her before I went in and saw Violet looking over at me.

"Hey," I said kissing her. "You all right?"

Violet sighed and said "So far..."

I rubbed her hands and said "You'll do fine, I know you will. If there's anything happening, you know I'm there right in front of you, okay?"

She nodded before we kissed again and walked over to the hall.

Once there, we got to sit in front of the casket, and it sorta got me a little confused since it was rather big, but I realized the both of Violet's parents were in there.

Violet sighed before sitting down next to Jade and Sapphire while I sat next to Tyler.

*DURING*

Everyone had seen Violet's parents before they had to do the speeches now.

Sapphire looked over at Violet, and got up before walking to the casket.

She turned around and looked at her hands.

"I am... really feeling a little emotional right now... to even hear the words, gone, from my parents," Sapphire started. "It's making me feel a bit more... realistic with how the reality is going to settle in with everything changing so quickly with how my sisters and I continuing on with this broken piece of the family gone..."

She continued on with her speech before Violet started tearing up, and I held her hand.

She looked at me and smiled. "You're amazing..."

I smiled at her little compliment, and I looked at Sapphire continuing on.

It eventually went more with Violet's grandparents going up there, and then Jade, and even Violet's uncles and aunts.

Violet took a deep breath and went up finally after her aunts went.

Violet's P.O.V.

I could feel the tension going on, and it's making me feel more worried than ever.

"Um... well, this is so hard to have to take in," I said starting off. "It's never going to be easy to hear your parents pass so soon, and so... wrongful in a way to hear why. My sisters and I were... really emotional to hear this type of news while doing something in our lives, and out of nowhere, it just happened."

My eyes felt watery, and I sniffed before moving my hair and continuing "My boyfriend has really been something with comforting me, and even my best friends next to him. They're the most special people to ever meet in your life, if you think about it."

I looked at Josh, who was smiling and Jenna emotional with Tyler comforting her.

My eyes started going down to the ground before I saw a tear fall down.

"To be honest, if I have to say, my parents put in the most work I've ever done in my life to see first. Jade saw it next, and then Sapphire. We all..."

My words got stuck, and I stopped before feeling my tears coming back.

"I'm sorry..." I said sniffing.

My tears kept coming before Jade came up and said "Violet was going to play a special song for her parents, but it seems like we might have to-"

I stopped Jade before whispering "I can sing it."

Jade apologized for her mistake and clarified we WERE gonna sing the song.

This, was going to be the longest day to handle.

*AFTER FUNERAL*

Everything was at the old house, and Jade, Sapphire and I were having everyone comfort us with the little emotional stuff we had to present.

Really, I didn't know this many people would show up, but I just wanted this to end since I didn't feel comfortable with everyone all here.

Ashley came over by me and said "Hey... That was some song you killed."

I smiled before she hugged me and said "I'm so sorry for your loss... We all are here, you know that, right?"

I nodded before we let go and I hugged Jordan and Abigail.

Josh was over by Jade and Sapphire since he was telling them something, and Ashley said "You know, I was wanting to do something fun with all of the siblings of Josh Dun. Jordan and Abby are gonna be here for a while, so why not do something?"

"When?" I asked her.

"Soon. Or whenever you want to," Jordan said.

I smiled at this.

Josh Dun's siblings hangout, and it was going to be fun.

----------------------------------

this three part-er is done